Reviews for Fix You
hunnybee1 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Absolutely loved this story, from beginning to end! I love the way you describe the angst that they're both going through, in their inner thoughts. I like how Danny's so perceptive - the scene with him and Steve in Steve's office (when he told Steve he knew about him & Kono) was brilliant. Carla's hilarious and I actually laughed out loud at the scene where they played that quick-fire-questions game (I too remember watching Ross and Phoebe playing it on Friends!), and Kono's horror at realising she'd said 'Steve'...LOL!
Side-note: funnily enough, when I was reading the story, I happened to be listening to the Leona Lewis song, 'bleeding love' and realised that if you actually listen to the lyrics, they perfectly describe Steve and Kono's situation!
I always enjoy reading your stories and can't wait to see what you do next!
Shani8 chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Another great story from you. I liked it very much, and look forward to reading your others.

Steve and Kono forever!

~Shani :)
Aolanscluver chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
drowninginmyfeels chapter 12 . 2/28/2012

I really can't say much, but it was so good. I didn't expect this at all, and it was a great surprise.

Veuve Noir chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
wow this is a wonderful story.

Let me know about other stories you're writing
Veuve Noir chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
What a bitch she is Kono, without being nasty is Steve how to kiss her if her life depended on him that he and almost everyone loves and that Kono was found to do is to threaten and more it is unsafe feelings enver told Jake that is passing I hate outright. But if not it's really good to chapter.
Veuve Noir chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I hate Jake's is certainly safe.
badhairdays chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
I am so proud of Kono. Seriously. :) And that ending was PERFECT. "We'll make it work." AWW. Those silly kids and all their angst.
MyMelo chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Aw lovely story! It's always great reading angsty stuff when there's a happy ending!
lynnrxgal chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Really enjoyed this - thanks for sharing!
Si.Crazy chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Amazing story! I just read it all now, and I completely loved it!

You just made my day ;)
flora.s.t chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
oh that was fantastic hon! great ending!
Tiana-P chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Ah, I cannot believe this is over! ( So so good. I'm so glad that she didn't go through with the wedding when she knew that she didn't love Jake like she loved Steve.

That ending! Yay. And yes, he does owe her a lot of dates P And bless Jake. He's so sweet.

I will defo be re-reading this fic over and over D
MadeMyDay chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I'm so glad I read this before school! I kept a tab open on my iPod and Ive been waiting and I check it everyday and it's here! Thank you!
cantdeletebutignoreme chapter 12 . 2/13/2012

Loveddddd the ending:) thank you for updating!

Great way to finish!