Reviews for Forget Me Not
Cats Eye Moon chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Superb as always my dear!
epichlexi chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
OMG A TESLEN BABY THIS NEEDS A STORY!
epichlexi chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I love it. Though as I read chapter 2, I wonder.. Am I the only one who would LOVE to see a oneshot about the "right color jello" demands?! Please? :)
Mystique84 chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! omg, soooooo cute! Totally should have been doing naughty things under the desk but hey, it's a T story. But so freaking sweet! Love this story!
Mystique84 chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Okay, this just made me smile. Yay he's back and he also is still sweet! yay! But I missed sassy Nikola! Yay he's back in business
HobbitofRavenclaw chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Helen would have given Nikola a good luck kiss, a good bye kiss, an I-hate-your-guts-but-not-really kiss, a thank-you-for-saving-my-werewolf kiss, a come-back-to-the-Sanctuary kiss.

And a You'll-have-to-share-a-bed-with-me-kiss and a Sorry-we-don't-have-pajamas-for-you kiss and then much much later after very little sleep a good morning kiss LOL

This was so much fun such a great roller coaster ride. and the pacing was perfect

Slainte
Hobbit
DaraSerian chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
nicely done! you have a gift for detail and surprises.
DaraSerian chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
OMGoodness! don't make me tear up. Sooooo good.
DaraSerian chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
Brilliant! I like the use of the memories, very creative.
DaraSerian chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Fantastic! Loved the action, the drama, the everything. I could picture Nikola and he arched his back in pain and Helen in response. So good. I even liked that you had Abby pulling her to safety. So good.
DaraSerian chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Before I read this chapter. I LOVE that song(it don't mean a thing), as well as most old music. I often listen to old things and think of little stories between Helen and Nikola that the music has inspired. I really enjoyed your previous dance scene between the two because it reminded me of one particular story I thought up. I'll have to right that one out. It was great and they were in the middle of a mission and well you'll just have to wait to read it. ;) I actually think I had someone write it for me, a long while ago. It might be on here somewhere. I'll have to look. I'm still going to write my version though. btw, what is a "one shot?" is that a one chapter short story?
DaraSerian chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Oh! that first bit the the boys at the door was way to hilarious!
DaraSerian chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
grinning from ear to ear! You spin such good tales.
DaraSerian chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
yowza...flutters. The part with the picture was great, but the shaving scene was brilliant! And you did Kate perfectly. I could hear their voices as I read.
DaraSerian chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
perfection, it's as if i were watching a never before aired episode of the show.