Reviews for Sins Of The Fathers: The Ioniajin Saga
otepoti chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
Petta chapter 9 . 11/29/2002
THIS KICKS ASS keep writing and chapter 8 wasn't so bad as you said it was just keep Writin this shit.

By the Way who is She? some mega bitch that will make all life to cease
Cueil chapter 7 . 5/30/2002
This story is pretty good so far, just don't make it a Mary-Sue story and we will be ok. Also try and remember that Goku is not the Legendary... Brolli is. If you remember, Brolli took a full blown kick from SSJ Vegeta and he wasn't even a SSJ yet, the guy didn't even move. Also a little thing about power levels is that the highest power level that any siaya-jin can go before going Super is 5 million. It's kinda like the ceiling for them. By the time GT runs around Goku and Vegeta have a 5 million power level even while at rest, and Vegeta's powerlevel is greater at SSJ2 than Goku's was a SSJ3 when he fought Buu. All of this of course is not offically endorced by Akira, and GT wasn't even written by him, but the theory holds pretty much true through out the Z and GT series.
Keios Thiori chapter 7 . 5/30/2002
I've only just realised how few people have reviewed this thing! Well trust me, I tend to be picky about what I read (while sober!), and I decided to both read and review this.

Great ideas, the exploration of the relationship between the Saiya-jin and Furiza's people is particularly interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
otepoti chapter 7 . 5/30/2002
very good - can't wait to read more
pannybaby123 chapter 6 . 5/16/2002
i love It ! Please Write more soon it a Great Fic
Kiarene chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
i like your story! it's well-written and the plot's moving nicely. )
Keios Thiori chapter 6 . 5/16/2002
You deerve more reviews.

I think I'll tell people!

"Hey, people! More reviews needed here!"

Hmmm. This will only work if people actually read the fic, -then- read the reviews as well...

Oh well, -I- still like it! (And I'm pretty picky about what I read) _

More chapters please!
Shasta chapter 3 . 5/1/2002

I like this story!

It's written very well and the story really sucks you into it!

I like storys where Vegeeta or some of the other characters of DBZ have secerts like this!

heeeheheehehe!

Keep it up! this is getting good!
lil debbie chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
wow. . . really good. really, really, good.
Serendipity1 chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
Ooh, sugoi! I like Rei-chan a lot. This is a good storyline, keep it up!