Reviews for Letters From Home
Petrichorical chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
TOO MANY FEELZ.

I loved this.
Rae Nightling chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
I really love this story. It's so good to read y'all's stuff again. :) Hope y'all have a good day
Nat chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Ahhhh! I've been waiting for this confession for...well it seems as long as I can remember. The fact that it finally has happened is amazing. Also, though I do hope you upload soon, the fact that it does take a while seems plausible, given what Elphaba now has to digest and accept. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2014
Wooooow i love it i love Elphaba' s " come out of the closet Glinda" and Glinda's way to say he likes Elphie... but if you read carefully you find out that Elphabas letters are full of expresions of love for Glinda... i love your fic i really do
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2013
Omg awesome i love it.y The way they talk and say they like each other without saing it... i want more please!
SavedBySwift chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
So what I'm getting from this is: they both crush on each other, but are too ashamed to admit it. Glinda knows that Elphie feels that way about Glinda, but Elphie has no idea that Glinda feels that way about her, and hasn't accepted how she feels about Glinda yet. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
I really like the way you're taking this, and the speed and development of their relationship. I also liked that Glinda just said "even though SHE doesn't like you back". I have to ask, are the two of you together in real life, and if so is any of this fic based o nthe story of you two?
elphiesglinda chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Awww, Elphie is so sweet
Winry-chan chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
OMG I love all this stories, it reminds me of me and my girlfriend. I know they like each other and they dont say it, they're just enjoying the tempting lines. The moment they read it and they can keep it with the meaning they like at lest for a moment and they dont even notice they do mean it and that they're not allusinating that the other is saying she likes her. OMG OMG I wuv it.
Phantomnats chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
I love this story. I must have read it eight times, and for every new chapter I reread all the others too. My only criticism is that you and Sammibatch update far too slowly :-( curse you people with lives outside fanfiction :'(
Sammichbatch chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
We, I mean 'they', are just too cute.

xx
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Good four chapters or such sentiments.
drdj2006 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
such a sweet story i was so happy to see it update once again and even though i read it asap i wasn't able to respond at the time sorry but i loved it and i cant wait to see more

DJ
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
So happy that you uploaded! You made me feel so much better, I'm sick with a strep throat, and this made me smile! Hope you upload soon!

Bubble
Serenity Solstice chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
I hate you! You took far too long to update...I'm joking. I love you really...or do I ;)

A little short, but other than that, AWESOME! Can't wait for Elphie's response, hurry up with it! And when is there gonna be some hardcore Gelphie?
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Hoorah for the four chapters