Reviews for Art of Survival
horny boy chapter 1 . 9/19
suck my fat 9 and 1/2 inch dick it feels so good...especially when you suck the tip...oh and anal sex is just so amazing its the pleasurable experience i have ever endured by a wide margin..when i sit down you get on my lap my dick slowly slides through ur ahhhhh it feels so good then you start dancing on it my very sensitive dick and i cry out in intense plesure so good im nearing insanity what i want to say is thank you for the pleasure
BeasCup chapter 6 . 1/8
This fanfic is BRILLIANT! I love the plot, I love the environment and insight you've given us into what may have happened in Vegeta's past. Thank you for writing this and I hope some day you will add more to this piece!
VelvetineQueen chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
I urge you to finish this fanfic, please! It's been over two years, but I really have been enjoying this fic! I began reading with the assumption that this would be a small story since I saw it only had six chapters, but clearly this has lots of potential to be as great as Point of No Return! Please finish this!
God1801 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Awesome story so far
cecilquangdong chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Loving this fic, you're definitely one of my favourite writer's on FF. PLEASE UPDATE!
please update chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
please update this! its been two years already and i cant wait for more! i love this fic!: T.T
humancyrax chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Jhanir seems trustworthy enough
shasha chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
It's been a while since I've delved into DBZ fic and, of course, you are the first author I had to check back on. I'm DYING for an update to this story. DYING, you hear me? ;_; lol

BTW, I looked for the link to the collab you were talking about (sounds right up my alley) but I don't see it. I'm guessing it was discontinued? :(

Anyway, hope all is well!
LeChick chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I went to click for the next chapter...
Oh GODDAMN it! :[
Mokuton Kitsune chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I can see this story hasn't been updated in forever, so I do humbly implore you, the author of this literary work, to add another chapter to it's repertoire. Update Man! Great story, the concept is original and the writing is well done. I tip my hat to you, sir.
Levaya Jade chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I think the words "oh, dear," pretty much sum up this chapter, don't you? But this is all the better for it. I love young Vegeta, and I like your OC characters too. The way you describe Frieza's army is brilliant- if I ever write something about it, do you think I could use your rank system? It's the best one I've come across. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.

Lots of Love~
Jade (LoverOrHater)
Strava chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I really love this story. I hope you update soon. )
Maggiechan3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love your depiction of Vegeta, you are hands down my favourite author when it comes to him. Stories like this make him justice. When you read the other fanfics around his life on earth, he may come across as some grumpy old man, but when you read stories like this you understand why he might be the way he is and why is so hard for him to admit affection to other people, even his own family.
Maggiechan3 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Please dont forget this fic!. I am dying to see the end. I wish you can find the inspiration to take the story to the time when Vegeta decides to go to earth searching for the dragon balls : ) That would be really interesting and full circle for the people like me who have been following all your other fics!.

As always thanks for putting your time into this beautiful stories.
Django12 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
C'mon what happens next? You've got a grat thing going on here, don't stop now!