Reviews for Art of Survival
Olivia chapter 6 . 2/12
Sorry to hear you have decided to discontinue this fic... but when inspiration isn't there, it isn't there. Totally understandable :)

But even with that said, the last part of the final chapter was a perfectly fine end to the fic. It had a satisfying finality to it, with Vegeta promising that while he would continue to serve Frieza for now, one day it would end. In my opinion, this was the perfect note to end the fic on.

Thanks once again for such an amazing insight into the backstory, psychology and motivations of our favourite Prince of the Saiyans. You are a truly talented writer, please never stop sharing your DBZ stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Oh you are excellent at this - truly always enjoy your stories and this one is no different. Hope that one day you'll continue it :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Awesome! I love stories about Vegeta's past and this is one of the best. pls continue
ripdeyan chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
i love it!

Please continue it!

xoxo
hating freeza rn chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
Oh my God, with everything that happened in the competition I'd forgotten about the people who scored under 40 and Freeza mentioning changes to the tanks. Jesus Fucking Christ that's horrifying. Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Holy Shit.
I think I'm going to need a moment before moving to the next chapter because Holy Fuck. That trick with the acid in the regeneration tanks to be disintegrated alive, and keeping them paralyzed so they can't escape, is literally the most sadistic thing I've read in a while. Major kudos to you in being able to write a horrifying scene like that and pull it off perfectly. That takes talent.
chicamarioneta chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
you are a great writer, has kept me alive all the pain and anguish that he lived to be raised by Friz, a life of torture and death. there are many parts that are difficult to read by the kind of cruelty that undergo soldiers, apparently it's been years that you do not update the story, please do not leave and Finish it
horny boy chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
suck my fat 9 and 1/2 inch dick it feels so good...especially when you suck the tip...oh and anal sex is just so amazing its the pleasurable experience i have ever endured by a wide margin..when i sit down you get on my lap my dick slowly slides through ur ahhhhh it feels so good then you start dancing on it my very sensitive dick and i cry out in intense plesure so good im nearing insanity what i want to say is thank you for the pleasure
BeasCup chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
This fanfic is BRILLIANT! I love the plot, I love the environment and insight you've given us into what may have happened in Vegeta's past. Thank you for writing this and I hope some day you will add more to this piece!
VelvetineQueen chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
I urge you to finish this fanfic, please! It's been over two years, but I really have been enjoying this fic! I began reading with the assumption that this would be a small story since I saw it only had six chapters, but clearly this has lots of potential to be as great as Point of No Return! Please finish this!
God1801 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Awesome story so far
cecilquangdong chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Loving this fic, you're definitely one of my favourite writer's on FF. PLEASE UPDATE!
please update chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
please update this! its been two years already and i cant wait for more! i love this fic!: T.T
humancyrax chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Jhanir seems trustworthy enough
shasha chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
It's been a while since I've delved into DBZ fic and, of course, you are the first author I had to check back on. I'm DYING for an update to this story. DYING, you hear me? ;_; lol

BTW, I looked for the link to the collab you were talking about (sounds right up my alley) but I don't see it. I'm guessing it was discontinued? :(

Anyway, hope all is well!
LeChick chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I went to click for the next chapter...
Oh GODDAMN it! :[