Reviews for Phoenix Wright: Adept Attorney
Random Reader Guy chapter 16 . 5/13
Please continue this story. This is one of the best Ace Attorney fanfictions I've ever read.
miserychicks chapter 16 . 4/27
Things just got a lot more interesting. I can't wait for this to update! It's so good!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2015
Please finish. How would it be like? Who was the true murderer?
kattycha01 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
oh, it is so intence. I feel like I'm playing the game. ( And I'm listening to a compilation of OBJECTION!)
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Say will you read dahlia fey ace attorney turnabout weird this story kinda inspired it
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
M M MIA! NOOOOOOOOO
charontine chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
It's kinda weird how the story is still understandable with this change of characters and events.

charontine chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Everything just made so much sense...
...and absolutely no sense at all, which is what makes this story so good
charontine chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love how you intentionally pick the wrong answers, and the line where Payne said that Frank was "... a male model..." cracked me up.

Really interesting story, I love it.
Cloud Link Zero chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
Seriously, nice chapter, with a bit of fluff between Phoenix and April.

They really do make a good pair since she's actually a professional private detective and all.
Cloud Link Zero chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Wow, how does this fanfic NOT have any more reviews than it does?

This is a brilliant retelling of the series! Please, I hope you can go through all three games with this, or at the very least the rest of the first game!

You had yourself a loyal fan to this when I read the first chapter!
Arglefumph chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Manfred von Karma gives testimony, saying that his daughter is the killer. And the Judge still tries to give Phoenix a guilty verdict, based on this testimony? Madness!
Arglefumph chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
It was a nice little detail to have Grossberg say, "I'd bet my three million dollar painting on it!". They should have put a line like that in the game, just to draw some attention to the painting and the minor plot point it presents later on in the game.
Greenx91 chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
I see that the differences have increased. That's good. I also chuckled here and there while reading. Now I wonder what you can do with the dull case 3.
Key2DestNE chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Really interesting so far, I hope you just keep on going.