Reviews for History of a Teacher
Rdk chapter 29 . 6/28
Late review here.

Hahahahahrr. I am glad Rebecca and Peter FAILED to become an item in this story, I didn't approve it and would never approve any OC dating my favorite character in YUGIOH.

Guess what, Peter showed his true colour as stereotypical Ravenclaw, the type that would betray their kind to make themselves look good in front if teachers. Theodore Nott had more loyalty than him.

Idgaf how much Peter regretted his choice of action, I AM HAPPY Rebecca never truly forgave him for his treachery, even after her death (yes I completed this story and the sequel).

Rebecca fans live forever !
My grandpa's family die in the Second World War in one of those Concentration camps so I could never meet them. I am also a Jew.
ending a chapter with a random cheesy overused plot twist.

cringing a lil bit. just a lil

/ive done stuff like that too though so i can't be talking/
morgaine98 chapter 34 . 10/20/2016
Oooh. poor Yugi. Poor Atem as well. So bitter...
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
I can't believe I'm typing this right now, but thank you. I really needed that, just like all of Yugi's students needed that. I hadn't realised. I'm sorry. Thank you. For everything.
ParanoidSylph chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
Over spring break of 2015, my European History class took a trip through Eastern Europe. We travelled through Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary. One of the days we spent in Poland was at Auschwitz and Auschwitz-Birkenau; just being there, walking along the train tracks or standing in the quarries, you could still feel the death in the air 70 years later. You can walk right inside the first ovens they built, touch the walls they shot people against. I can't even type the name Auschwitz without getting chills anymore.

This chapter was brilliant.
TenableCape9819 chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
To me, it's the centimeters and meters that make no sence. IN AMERICA!
TenableCape9819 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I'm crying so hard. It's hard to imagine Yugi like that.
rowbat sevenfold chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
FYI, In Japan version Rebecca is 12 years old while Yugi is about 15-16 years old. It is a bit odd that you used Japanese names for characters (Jonouchi, Otogi etc) yet gave Rebecca her 4kids version of age (8 years old). The age difference between Yugi Muto and Rebecca is about 3-4 years, not that big.
Miqu chapter 34 . 2/9/2016
Tell me there's a sequel O_Q
Miqu chapter 33 . 2/9/2016
Lol i speak dutch, but it's just so childish- why do people dubb stuff in dutch? it's horrible!
glad i learned myself english at the age of 5 XD
Miqu chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
Relief, confusion, more relief!
Miqu chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
*screams* NUUUUUhauƧezugzgzy g it can't beeee! DX
Bananarock509 chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
Oh so fudging sad. Waahhhhhhh my life is sad right now. Don't ask. Wahhhhhhhhh. *hicup* you wrenched my heart out when you gave his deck away, that almost always kills a story for me, but I stuck it through.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015