Reviews for History of a Teacher
Bananarock509 chapter 34 . 8/3
Oh so fudging sad. Waahhhhhhh my life is sad right now. Don't ask. Wahhhhhhhhh. *hicup* you wrenched my heart out when you gave his deck away, that almost always kills a story for me, but I stuck it through.
Ha I live in U.S.A. and I think feet and inches are confusing
spirit of aura chapter 27 . 4/6
THAT (beep)(beep), COME HERE SO I CAN (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEEPP) AND (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP)!
Okay I feel better know, but seriously let me at the (beepidy)(beep)(beep)(beep) cause I'm gonna kill her, CHA!
Miqu chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
readingthiswhileIactuallygottagotoschoool!
its soo goood why did' i find this sooner XD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
I love the part you gave Yugi/Atem in the final battle. I love it when people maintain the original story but still add to it, and you did just that. Bravo! Although, I'm still waiting for Ryou to show up.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
What purpose did Claudia serve in the story, besides showing off how intelligent Cole is?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
Please tell me that that single gesture of giving away his cards is going to reunite Yugi with some of his outer circle friends. I can't take much more angst. Rebecca chewing out the Social Services guy was very funny. How is Yugi going to get into his room and office now?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
This had better be critical to the plot, otherwise I am going to punch your lights out for putting those two through so much hurt.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
You Go Rebecca! So Yugi is the subtle path while his lovely lady blazes the trail. And I loved what you pulled with Tracey and Dean!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I read Yugi's lecture out loud, it was so compelling. Thank you for writing that horrible truth.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Man, you would make a great history teacher! And I loved the whole thing with Dobby.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Is Yugi taller now?
angiembabe chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
Time for another review, since I last reviewd ch4 & now up to ch33. Such an emotional roller coaster. The pain all the characters are going through, poor Yugi and Atem suffering so much. I can definitely see Yugi as a teacher. They featured a group of students being told about the concentration camps by the son of a survivor, and they were all in tears too.
I love the bits with Snape, he was my favourite HP character.
Chapter 32 was really good, how will they all get over the aftermath of that!
angiembabe chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I don't think there is anything wrong with your grammar. English is not your first language, any errors are very minimal and are typical of non native speakers, your grammar is much better than may English people! Your writing style is excellent. I am also loving the story.
SugaryTea chapter 34 . 1/30/2014
That has got to be one of the most feel-filled epilogue I have ever read. I love this story! I felt as if I was right alongside Yugi and the others the whole time. I enjoyed how you encorporated WWII in there. Not only did you put it in, you represented it in the right way, a way we can see the truth and learn from it. Thanks for sharing our awesome writing with everyone!