Reviews for History of a Teacher
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 12 . 9/13
I can't believe I'm typing this right now, but thank you. I really needed that, just like all of Yugi's students needed that. I hadn't realised. I'm sorry. Thank you. For everything.
ParanoidSylph chapter 12 . 6/15
Over spring break of 2015, my European History class took a trip through Eastern Europe. We travelled through Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary. One of the days we spent in Poland was at Auschwitz and Auschwitz-Birkenau; just being there, walking along the train tracks or standing in the quarries, you could still feel the death in the air 70 years later. You can walk right inside the first ovens they built, touch the walls they shot people against. I can't even type the name Auschwitz without getting chills anymore.

This chapter was brilliant.
TenableCape9819 chapter 4 . 6/15
To me, it's the centimeters and meters that make no sence. IN AMERICA!
TenableCape9819 chapter 1 . 6/15
I'm crying so hard. It's hard to imagine Yugi like that.
rowbat sevenfold chapter 5 . 3/19
FYI, In Japan version Rebecca is 12 years old while Yugi is about 15-16 years old. It is a bit odd that you used Japanese names for characters (Jonouchi, Otogi etc) yet gave Rebecca her 4kids version of age (8 years old). The age difference between Yugi Muto and Rebecca is about 3-4 years, not that big.
Miqu chapter 34 . 2/9
Tell me there's a sequel O_Q
Miqu chapter 33 . 2/9
Lol i speak dutch, but it's just so childish- why do people dubb stuff in dutch? it's horrible!
glad i learned myself english at the age of 5 XD
Miqu chapter 32 . 2/9
Relief, confusion, more relief!
Miqu chapter 27 . 2/9
*screams* NUUUUUhauƧezugzgzy g it can't beeee! DX
Bananarock509 chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
Oh so fudging sad. Waahhhhhhh my life is sad right now. Don't ask. Wahhhhhhhhh. *hicup* you wrenched my heart out when you gave his deck away, that almost always kills a story for me, but I stuck it through.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Ha I live in U.S.A. and I think feet and inches are confusing
spirit of aura chapter 27 . 4/6/2015
THAT (beep)(beep), COME HERE SO I CAN (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEEPP) AND (BEEP)(BEEP)(BEEP)(BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP)!
Okay I feel better know, but seriously let me at the (beepidy)(beep)(beep)(beep) cause I'm gonna kill her, CHA!
Miqu chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
readingthiswhileIactuallygottagotoschoool!
its soo goood why did' i find this sooner XD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
I love the part you gave Yugi/Atem in the final battle. I love it when people maintain the original story but still add to it, and you did just that. Bravo! Although, I'm still waiting for Ryou to show up.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
What purpose did Claudia serve in the story, besides showing off how intelligent Cole is?