Reviews for The Original Golden Trio
MRSDARRENCRISS589 chapter 22 . 3/5/2016
I love this so much
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
OH MY GOD! I LOVED THIS STORY :D :D cant wait to start the sequel!
Rini chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
awwwwwwwwwww! I had a tear drip when Fred said he wanted to do homework because she liked smart guys! THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!
Dozy Dora chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
Wooo new story! Can't wait to read it! And thanks for the mention last chapter :D x
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I'm a little confused how can Sam and Fred have the same class as Harry potter when their older?
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i dont want it to end! :P
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
NOOO I THOUGHT WE'd finally got there! :P X going to read on now.. they have to get it together :P
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
THEY HAVE TO GET IT TOGETHER SOON! this is like heartbreaking!
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
I LOVE THIS! obviously i dont like them fighting but yay :D x development they are so gonna get it together at some point! :D
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
LOVE ITTTT :D:D:D:D:D keep writing!
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE :D
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I LOVE THIS HUN :D 3 off to read moreeeeee :D
cuzimablonde1117 chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
So I love this story! I just started it last night and I couldn't put it down. I'm officially hooked. Then I had a mini freak out moment when you mentioned skinship because it meant you know a little bit about the Korean culture. You are definitely one of my fav authors now.
Sweetberryfondue chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Hey! Sorry for reviewing this late. Anyway, Sam has a cool grandpa! :D And woot, Aiden's in OWLs too! F.Y.I, I'm more of a Sam-Aiden shipper than Sam-Fred shipper (sorry, Fred!), so I hope there's gonna be more S-A moments in the next story! And finally Sam realized her feelings for Fred, that took her long enough! 21 chapters, to be precise! Haha xD But I'm secretly hoping that there will be a chance for Aiden and Sam to get together as a couple... Won't be reviewing too long for this chapter, saving it for the new story. Looking forward to your first chapter of the sequel! Till then! :)
Anon chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Fantastic story line :)
mabye work on your grammer skills tho?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »