Reviews for Mad Animal Monkey Sex Your Place Or Mine?
Dyssery chapter 1 . 6/1
My bad. Crackalicious is probably just the PERFECT word to describe that text.
I found it by total chance, just searching to read something about that cute little dark-haired guy, and I laugh so much reading this !

Seriously, Mei and Micro-Ice are really well written, with a great respect of their characters. Mei is great with her pride and her worries about the social’s conventions, and Micro-Ice is just so adorable with his cheering. Also, to be honest, I actually think Micro-Ice is way hotter than D’Jok so, go on Mei !

I’d say, all the words of Mice are perfect, but especially those opportunist ones : « D’Jok and Sinedd are sleeping together. ». Besides, Mei’s answer, that « I knew it ! », just made me burst out of laughing.

Well, all of this to say, I love it !
There is just one thing that I don’t like. Mad animal monkey sex ? What’s with that title ? Or did I just not understand a mysterious expression ?

I hope my review was not to much filled with grammar mistakes, english is not my mother langage…
Thanks for the fun !
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Funny and good! XD

Will there be a sequel? :3
GFSista chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great and cracky, I loved the bit about Mei mounting Rocket, hehe.
ArtegorNexus88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
A creative story Gerkyhen. Perhaps you can write a sequel about the lovestory between Micro-Ice and Mei
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Haha, I love Mei's D'jok/Sinedd theory! Very cracky but in a good way.
indecisive-ays chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well, it was weird but it was crackalicious as you said so I still enjoyed it. I had never thought of Mei actually going into the modelling business before, but she would work it obviously.

This line: "Mei was like a God at pretending not to be sexually attracted to other team mates that weren't D'jok, because she played football with Rocket for God's sake and no one could tell that half the time she was thinking about all the different ways she could mount that dread-locked bastard." gave me ideas for the Rocket/Mei thing I was working on and reminded me that, those are all very hot teenagers spendig way too much time together and it is quite normal that they all probably fantasized about each other at least once.