Reviews for Into the Storm
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/26
God, this is so wonderful!

I wanted to comfort Isaka-san when everyone ESPECIALLY Asahina didn't believe him before.
I think I almost cry when he say he love him and kinda beg him to stay.

Poor Isaka-san. He was so sick too.

I love the happy ending.
I want more...
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
that the most angsty thing I've reason my entire life. It's perfect :')
sora yagami 4869 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I seriously cry like crazy..
Expecially the part when kaoru ignoring isaka..the scene really stabbed into my heart and make it achingly throbbed..
Well, great story
#two thumbs up
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was PERFECT! Thanks so much, I never get enough of the mistake couple ;D
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OMG! you brilliant brilliant thing you! that was crazy amazing. i am so happy to be reading brilliant stories for Junjou Mistake. i am so in love with Junjou Mistake and I was hoping to read something, hoping someone would write something anything about Isaka and Asahina and then i find THIS! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i was crying at the confrontation scene. i felt it. i felt the anger. the pain. it was beautiful. Thank you!
kaagehide chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wah! That was so adorable!

I really love Junjou Mistake, I wish there was more of them in the Manga DX

The first time I saw there episode in SIH, I seriously cried. Happy tears. It was so fluffy!

This fic was fluffy too!
ClockWise.C.w chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
EPIC!

I really love this!

Junjou Mistake is so cute and sexy(?) xDDDDDD

Well,this was perfect. A little drama and a big great reconciliation; all what I can ask.

And... I fall in love with the Isaka in your fic *-* So sweet!

Don't stop to write, you're great!

P.D: Sorry if the English is terrible, I'm spanish!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Junjou Mistake! Although I LOVE Egoist this pairing is awesome! Can't believe their was so much doubt, but the drama goes along with the series

~Forte
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
What a lovely fic! Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thanks for saving my soul dear. Damn! I really nedd more junjou mystique.. If only I could write as great as you..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ALOVETOKILL chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really love junjou mistake and honestly its really good story... thanks for the story and please may I have a request?

write more of junjou mistake...

hehehe :P
fierysuzaku chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Okay, MISTAKE needs more stories!

I like it, keep up the good work! _

I hope to see more of your works in the future.
siri227 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Mistake needs more fics!

But this was an awesome story, hope to see more from you!
ButterMegane chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and I always enjoy your Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fanfics also!