Reviews for Into the Storm
The Genesis Riddle chapter 1 . 2/19
that the most angsty thing I've reason my entire life. It's perfect :')
sora yagami 4869 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I seriously cry like crazy..
Expecially the part when kaoru ignoring isaka..the scene really stabbed into my heart and make it achingly throbbed..
Well, great story
#two thumbs up
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was PERFECT! Thanks so much, I never get enough of the mistake couple ;D
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OMG! you brilliant brilliant thing you! that was crazy amazing. i am so happy to be reading brilliant stories for Junjou Mistake. i am so in love with Junjou Mistake and I was hoping to read something, hoping someone would write something anything about Isaka and Asahina and then i find THIS! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i was crying at the confrontation scene. i felt it. i felt the anger. the pain. it was beautiful. Thank you!
kaagehide chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wah! That was so adorable!

I really love Junjou Mistake, I wish there was more of them in the Manga DX

The first time I saw there episode in SIH, I seriously cried. Happy tears. It was so fluffy!

This fic was fluffy too!
ClockWise.C.w chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
EPIC!

I really love this!

Junjou Mistake is so cute and sexy(?) xDDDDDD

Well,this was perfect. A little drama and a big great reconciliation; all what I can ask.

And... I fall in love with the Isaka in your fic *-* So sweet!

Don't stop to write, you're great!

P.D: Sorry if the English is terrible, I'm spanish!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Junjou Mistake! Although I LOVE Egoist this pairing is awesome! Can't believe their was so much doubt, but the drama goes along with the series

Forte
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
What a lovely fic! Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thanks for saving my soul dear. Damn! I really nedd more junjou mystique.. If only I could write as great as you..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ALOVETOKILL chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really love junjou mistake and honestly its really good story... thanks for the story and please may I have a request?

write more of junjou mistake...

hehehe :P
fierysuzaku chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Okay, MISTAKE needs more stories!

I like it, keep up the good work! _

I hope to see more of your works in the future.
siri227 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Mistake needs more fics!

But this was an awesome story, hope to see more from you!
Takashi981 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and I always enjoy your Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fanfics also!
Maggie Mae from Penny Lane chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I really liked your story, I love Mistake so much. I have been trying to come up with a story for them, but I fear it might come out too ooc due to how little is known of them. Thank you by the way for announcing that the episode is about them, I don't watch that anime, but I will be looking out for that episode.

Well, I hope you don't take this offensively, but I do have a few critiques. First off is you had too much cursing, I'm not a saint or anything, but the Japanese don't really curse and it wasn't necessary most of the time.

There were occasional grammar errors and my biggest peeve, if you will was how 'informal' it was written. You are writing in the pov of a 30 year old man who is editor-in-chief, he wouldn't use words a teenager would, you know? It just loses credibility.

Lastly, I wonder when the time plot for this is? Because Isaka is Asahina's boss in the current time, not his dad. He's Isaka's personal secretary if I'm not mistaken.

I feel bad writing so much negativity, so I'll just write what I liked the most. First off, I liked the whole ending with how they reconciled. When Isaka kissed Asahina's shoulder, awww, it made me smile. I liked how you wrote in the detail about Asahina's family almost dying in a car crash. And I loved how sick Isaka got over not having his lover around for a week, it's always great to see how strong love can be.