Reviews for Prom Tickets and Other Moments
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love your writing and the many subtle little insights in this little piece. I hope you plan on writing many more fics!
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Really sweet.
withany chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Gosh, you are evil. You twist my emotions so well with the increasing feeling of inevitable grief - love cant overcome all and that there's a cost to everything. You've dumped the implications in out laps & left us to imagine how they play out. Alice helpless to prevent it, Jasper feeling her despair while Edward slowly becomes crushed by his worries. I'm typing this sitting up in bed on a Saturday morning, sun just starting to come up over the hills & geese flying over ...and I feel like hiding back under the covers because this is so sad.

Great job, Dusky.

XX
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
In this short little piece you absolutely nailed a few things and allowed me to see them in a new light:

Edward and Rosalie's relationship and why he might be grumpy in the morning.

Fantastic description: "He was such an odd mix of predator and old-fashioned boy."

The sorrowful finality that bearing Alice's gift must be.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Neat story! Well done! Thanks for writing!
karenec chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really enjoyed this little glimpse into the everyday experiences of the Twilight characters. Lovely writing and moments! :)
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aww... this is such a sweet, true to canon story. Thank you for sharing !
SassyK chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Like you said in your intro, they are all two sides of the coin. I thoroughly enjoyed these vignettes...thanks for sharing. :-)
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I he only knew. But I thought that she'd already seen Bella as a vampire by the time they were in Phoenix.

This had a very melancholy tone to the story, but still sweet.
amymorgan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great story. Too bad this contest was only touted on Twitter.

I never heard of it!
JanetL chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, what can I say. I smiled through the first paragraphs and was nearly crying by the end. Bravo!

Janet
RichelleCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh, the heartbreak of that last line! I just read the last part while listening to Erik Satie. Perfect music choice.

I have no patience to read SM any longer so I won't look this up. I don't ever remember her talking about mating bonds. I love that term since it is so true, how these vampire mates stay together for eternity, how tragic it is that Edward fights the inevitably of it for so long, while Bella automatically accepts it.

Nearly 3 years into this and I'm still completely Twilight-addicted. I blame fabulous FF authors like you and LolaShoes for filling in the gaps and enriching all our experiences of the emotions between Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Will you be writing more of this? Hope so!
jilburfm chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved Rose's shock to his compliment.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This made my heart ache! I love happy canon Edward, and soak those bits up like a sponge. But Alice's distress about the future made me want to cry- we, the audience, are in the same predicament as she is. We know what's coming up, we know it's inevitable, so in hindsight it's hard to immerse ourselves in E/B's joy. Great job on this piece!