Reviews for Unexpected Turns Of Events
Crimson Shea chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
It was long but worth the read! Good job
AMazingxawesome chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
What the heck! This isn't crap! This is one of the best fanfics I've read so far in this fandom! It's anything BUT failure! Be confident in what you write, and don't worry about the smut, it was pretty good, and practice at writing it will definitely help. This was awesome.
ZoroxNatsu chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
It's an amazing story. To tell you the truth I don't like Nanami and everyone going crazy over her, but I know that she's important to the story and to the characters, so I think you did a wonderful job in combining that. You grabed the characters personality perfectly and I loved the smut part :D
So please don't say it's a failure, cause I really loved it. It was a long story but not boring at all!
Keep up the good work :D
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This story can be summed up in one word: Repetitve. By the time i got half way through it, i was damn tired of reading the words: cute, obvious, innocent, and any other that followed that path.

Decent plot, but cut the story in half. Save people some time.
Aoky chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Great story! XD
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This story has helped me FINALLY complete my pairings:

-SyoxNatsuki/Satsuki
-RenxMasato
-TokiyaxIttoki
-HarukaxCecil

:) I was stuck in a threeway tie for her heart before, but now I'm sure! Thank you! :)
Kaila chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I thought this was really sweet. I was starting to get sad thinking that they weren't going to end up together, but now I'm really happy. I think you wrote this very well and I enjoyed it so... Thank You.
suetoku89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
oh nonono you did wonderful \(ôωô)/ you should be proud of yourself remember "we are strish for ever" lol (êшê)
Rei chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
WHAAAAT? IT WAS AMAZING, I KIND OF GOT A LADY BONER */*
Alexandria chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I-I don't even know how to describe how much I loved this...the plot, the drama, the characters, the sex-scene...everything was just so...so /amazing/. I was so intrigued by your story, and to be honest, I have no idea why. Normally, simple drama like one guy having internal conflict with himself about his best guy friend and his girlfriend normally bores me to death because of how predictable it is...but, with /this/...I just couldn't stop reading. No matter how hard I tried.

So what in the world are you talking about?! This story was fantastic, it was no where near crap! And this is coming from a picky reader! Don't put yourself down like you did when this story was amazing. Absolutely amazing. :D

*Cough*BythewayIloveyouraccountname*Cough*Ihavesuc hasoftspotforOtoya*Cough*
himikomitsarugii chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I liked it!
UchihaxHozuki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was so unbelievably adorable w
Hailee chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved reading it. good work
Kurokocchi3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG KYAA 33
That was awsome !
I have to tell you, im late for school right now XD because i couldnt stop reading *-*
I love these two, they're such a cute cupple :3 what im writing

*agjhwjvsjhfwmagzhskagdhsjcsj xudkyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahot cutewoooow
Tarsina18 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I didn't find it to be bad, your writing is much easier to read than most writers. Your story is well put, and it held my interest from start to finish, and took me 20 minutes to read it.