Reviews for Audrey
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
aww I like happy endings, though 'patched things up' is kind of an lame and
unbelievable way to think about John and Sam's relationship. Audrey was cute though
and how she got her name was sweet :)
Dean's Bakery chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Hahaha! so little audrey can't say her uncle'r name properly but she gets the b word perfectly! the horror that must have been on dean's face, ROFL! what a sweet end to an agonising tale. i really enjoyed it- i am always a fan of happy endings :)
Dean's Bakery chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
The sight of a frantic soon-to-be-father Sam bursting into the hospital LMAO! So cute!
gawd, i was biting down on my nails in this one. full marks for the suspense and hurt/comfort. the last scene is very hard to ignore, very well-written.
Dean's Bakery chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Oh c**p! this was pretty intense! loved Audrey's first word :) i hope Sam heard it. its so cute to imagine him with a baby girl! the scene at the restaurant lmao!
Dean's Bakery chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Phew! thank goodness they are alright. i found it odd when luna and dolores seemed to know dean before sam could introduce him, but i figured they must have heard it when sam was shouting his name moments before they got inside the library. also Dean seemed to get hurt a little too often... glad you shed some light on the matter sooner than later! i am upset over Baby though, lol!
Dean's Bakery chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
:O this had me on the edge of my seat! i hope they are okay!
Dean's Bakery chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
:O OMG! i was so so not expecting that! my word, i hope Dean is okay!
i adore Uncle Dean, he is jurt adorable! and when the Impala started up with Metallica blasting out i couldn't help but break into a grin! poor Sam! at least he got Dean now.
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I have no words to comment... you capture the emotions very well and paint very vivid pictures! tender, sad and beautiful.
lomm9 chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
I loved this story and daddy Sam. You should write more about Audrey maybe as she grows up. It'd be totally awesome if you did. Please do :)
huge sg1 fan chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
that was uch a good story. i really liked it. i love daddy sam. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Great story!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
aww! I loved it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I know! Dudes! Why didn't you burn the bitch, boys!
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
great chapter. can't wait for the next one. hope you update again soon. :)
cold kagome chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
omg.. poor boys... awwwwe poor sammy.. p.p