Reviews for The Roommate
MatingInspires chapter 102 . 12/14/2013
Great story!
ChristyWIX chapter 102 . 4/23/2013
I really liked this one. You did so very well on it. I was entertained throughout. I just adore Rose for finding Bella for Edward and making sure they got enough time together to strengthen their boyfriend/girlfriend bond. And, for her pushing them to finally become a couple. Making them see she was okay and will remain okay. Loved that you had her find Emmett . . . would have loved a side take on EmPOV with Rose and another woman . . . for sure would have found that one funny. Even though you didn't really delve into the Emmett in this story, as it was not necessary, you can see he would have loved his two girls one guy fantasy coming true. Cause, what guy out there doesn't have that in their head, right?

Christy
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 102 . 3/10/2013
great story
sammieanne chapter 102 . 2/15/2013
I will state this again, you do drabble good, I wish you'd put them all in a book of ( drabbles )and sell it at Walmart, I'd be in drabble heaven, cause I'd buy them all. I say drabble but it might be dribble, what ever this stuff is good...
Dil9 chapter 102 . 2/15/2013
Loved your story. Thanks for sharing:)
Lurecyka chapter 102 . 1/11/2013
Thank you! Thank you! It was so good! You're such a good writer, it was a real pleasure to read you:-)
Lurecyka chapter 39 . 1/11/2013
I was send by CaraNo to read your drabble! I'm really happy to have give it a try! this is freaking good :-) now I'm late for work! !
grabadietcoke chapter 101 . 12/26/2012
This was hot - like feaking hot. I'm not sure what made it stand out more, I've read a ton of lemons, but the connections I guess with each of the characters made this especially spicy! Loved it!
SunriseWatcher chapter 102 . 10/20/2012
Wow this was really steamy, but I thought it would take me longer to read. Great drabble!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 102 . 6/18/2012
I went fic diving and found this story,and I really enjoyed reading it.
sarahlouise80 chapter 102 . 4/3/2012
wow that was intense poor for bella stickin to her outtake
sarahlouise80 chapter 101 . 4/3/2012
best to leave past in the past fab epilogue.
sarahlouise80 chapter 100 . 4/3/2012
aww thats fab news n yey their engaged!perfect ending
sarahlouise80 chapter 99 . 4/3/2012
aww glad everythings working out for all of chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 98 . 4/3/2012