Reviews for Best You Can Hope For
Triscribe chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Ha! Love Rob giving the boys' their names. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Ing I NEED MORE!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Is this the end of the story , are you done with the fandom, or is there still more to be done? Because I really like this story. please continue (;-;)
The Apple's Pie chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Daaw The dastardly duo of Tomorrow. Wonderful fic!
foreverpatron chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
quick question. who's matt?
Starshinesoldier chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
OMG OMG! This this is absolutly perfect! I thought that maybe the Bat clones would be Damian and his clone or something, I Terry and Matt totally slipped my mind! They would be awesome future bat-fam! :DDD
Artimis1821 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Wow I didnt see that coming batman is definitly better than super man at least he cares I cant wait to read more!
LunaTehNox chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
YES! So much yes!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Sequel ?
LaPlacesDemon chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
oh my gid this fic is great. i was freaking out, thinking 'oh lord its damian!' So the end was kind of surprising. also I was reading this in public so I must've looked like a lunatic
This is getting old chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
ffffffff-yes!

I always get really happy when Batman Beyond is reffrenced.

Heres to hoping that the other clone wern't Tim or Jason.
Aracertariel chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Hm... Replacing Batman WOULD make sense. And I liked the little Batman Beyond cameo. Never really was able to see much of it, but I liked what I saw.
AuthoressCrest chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
This was awesome, one of the better, if not best, clone fics I've read for YJ! The only critique I can think of is I would have loved for this to have been longer but then again I'm a sucker for huge long stories. xD You did a wonderful job on this and if you ever decide to write a timestamp for it it, maybe Bruce and Dick meeting the two again years later I wouldn't be adversed to reading it!

Later Days!
Soului chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Awesome! YJ tie in with Batman Beyond, which is, by the way, by far one of my favorite cartoons EVER! Thank you.
Rassilon001 chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Wow, that intro really calls to mind the paranoid days of DCAUs JLU, when the Question was investingating –their- Cadmus and the whole audience was wondering such things. The idea of League clones, or brain washing, or subversion or any of the things Batman contemplated was frightening, but really, how can you ever truly know you’re safe?

And then you go and end on a light-hearted note... Terry and Matt? Seriously? Oh dear, the future is looking up already for what I can only presume are going to be the foster children of that nice McGuinness family.