Reviews for Gulity
This was excellent!
AnimaImagine chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
loved it
washio the space demon chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Dear goodness was that hot. I wish this was a multi-chaptered fic. Great job
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was hot and sad at the same time. You had nice balance of it. Beautiful work.
nurdgurl714 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow. Excellent story. Kurama is like a drug, isn't he.
nejixxgril chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow! Lol, I liked it. It was good, I felt the raw emotion in the story, very well done Peace.
JasmineHimura chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
33 This was so awesome. :3 You did a great job!
Chellendora chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow. Just...wow. o_o This was amazing! I love that it wasn't just a lemon, that there was emotional depth to it. Most Kurama/Yusuke fanfictions are just smut.
Jei chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very nice one shot! I could see something along this line actually happening in the series since I do think Yusuke loves Keiko so much that he's not willing to break her heart even if he is lusting (and fucking) another man. I really wish there was more to this, since I think this is a great starter for a multi-chapter fic. I don't really see Kurama as the type to "share" his partners, so it would be interesting if he forces Yusuke to give up Keiko.
pink domo chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow! very nice :] I'm a HieixKurama fan all the way, but I really like what you did! I dont want it to end :D I hope you write more around this story. More please :] Thank you for writing this! -xoxo
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Very nice story, and in-character too. I enjoy reading Kurama/Yusuke stories. If there were a canon pairing among the four characters, I think they'd definitely be the most plausible one. I like the way you portray Yusuke and Keiko's relationship as well. She provides a strong sense of security for Yusuke and he's unwilling to let it go. It's as if she's a weakness for him like Kurama, but in a slightly different way.
kit-kit chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
wow...this is a different side of yusuke