Reviews for Let that be enough
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 19 . 2/6
Great story. Seriously beautiful. I love Lovino angst. It makes my heart hurt.
Cat chapter 4 . 1/15
ugh. you are adorable. I mean. So is my little tomato Lovi, and Toni, and the whole fanfiction is adorable. but. like. your little author's notes are too cute I can't. I don't know what makes them so cute but they just are.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
I really do love this story, it's very well written and believable with excellent characterization, pace, and style. Plus it's just very wonderful all on it's own, with sweetness and fear and forgiveness and love and family and such
Excellent job, excellent story. Perfect balance of everything
girl with penguin chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
awesome story! loved it sooo much!
theawesomeisadora chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story, it was simply fantastic! Thank you so much for writing it!
Fallen99 chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
This is a really great story! Are you doing another chapter?
Shadowless13 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I think this is perfectly written and a great story! I love how it came together in the end and you found out all the reasons Lovino has become who he is! It's so sweet and fluffy at the same time, I don't know what to do!
This is GREAT!
Shadowless13 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I LOVE THIS! I love how Lovino is such a good singer even though he think he isn't! I squealed in happiness at the reaction he got for his singing! I always thought he was the better singer out of him and his brother anyway. I love the rest of the story and chapter as well, it's such a good idea
brokenitalian chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
you are as prussia would say "about as awsome as the awesome me, kesesesesese."
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
awwwww! too cute! bad sadiq for hurting lovi!
ellasolas chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Damn it the ending is so sad yet not sad. It made me cry anyway. I loved it, thank you for writing and posting these chapters, the story is brilliantly written. I love it.
WhereAreAllTheRabbits chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
I'll admit, I'm an angst fanatic. Even more of a Spamano one, though. I really adore the way you portray Romano, and all the other characters as well. And now I have a new favourite song! I love this fanfiction I mean I really do :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
I really, really loved this story!
Hegiko chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Now that I'm done reading tjis I shall tell you what I thought.

Great works of art inspire and stir your emotions, and you my friend stirred up some strong emotions.
a few times I thought to give a premature review which was mostly to vent. however I only did that once, cuz you made me laugh and I was hyper ω
I love how well written this is, with a natural sound and rhythm to it. I think you did a good job of keeping everyones character . . . ok Sadiq may have been a little ooc *from the child like smile that didn't reach his eyes I thought it was Russia, I completely ignored the tan skin* though it did make sense since Turky tried to take Romano from Spain ω
At the part where Antonio got shot I nearly jumped through the internet to beat the crap out of you for killing off Antonio.
Though I did calm down *as your not dead yet* to make sure that he was still alive, and I thank you on behalf of Antonio Fernandaz Carredo *it's spelled comething like that right?* for not killing him off and gibing them a happy ending. *likes happy endings*

also since this next bit is nit picky I decided that I would only tell you if I still remembered by the end of it all.
In about chapter 2 or 3 you said that FAITH had given him a second chance. Did you mean that FATE had given him a second chance?
It was a little confusing at the time ω

any way, thank you for such an awesome story that had everything a reader could ask for *though it may be missing an explosion XD*
Hegiko chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
lol ok, normally I don't comment in the middle or beginning of a story _
but the pause-room? lol
shouldn't it be the break-room?
LET'S GO TO THE PAUSE-ROOM!
*random thought*
THE PAWS-ROOM!
lol any so far it's really good.
and yes I'm being nit-picky xp