Reviews for Let that be enough
Thank you so much for writing this story, I loved it so much. Toni and Lovi's characters were portrayed perfectly, and this fic made me feel so many emotions. I loved it! I just felt I had to write a review to show my appreciation :) I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading it.
BlackRoseWitch96 chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Loved this story so much. I'm sad it's over but jeep up the amazing stories!
Cat chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
eyyyy ;v; leaving my "first"? review for this lovely story
This fanfiction was such a ride on emotions you dont even knowww
I'm currently rereading this from a year or two ago? In the first few chapters, I started recognizing Toni with the flower shop, and Lovi being secretive. It brought back a lot of deja vu which hinted that I'd read it before. When Sadiq came in, I freaked out, and I had a strange flashback of a weak Lovi and a Toni heading towards a church, in the rain, in a graveyard.
I've gotten this far and I've confirmed that I've read it before. NO REGRETS THO.
The last few chapters building up to this one REALLY had that tragic feel of the last scene in Love Never Dies. It makes a lot of sense actually.. Meg would be Sadiq, Gustav would be Feli, Christine Lovino, and Eric(Phantom) as Toni. No matter how many times I watch Love Never Dies, I always end up sobbing. And I rarely show any emotion to movies. But that is exactly how I'm feeling reading this.
jamie chapter 19 . 8/13/2015

first of all, I am really sorry, that I didn't commented earlier, I really wanted to, but in the end I end up reading all 18 chapter at once, and yeah...somehow I forgot.
So sry for that.

Second thing: I hope you will see my comment, because it had been a long time since this story was uploaded...

So, I have read a lot of fanfictions in my life - really well written ones, really bad ones, stories which were ok, or which were confusing... what I want to say is that I have some experience as a reader

and as a experienced reader I want you to know, that you are REALLY, REALLY goddamn talented
your writing skills are just amazing
I mean yeah, the end was a bit too romantic (sry, I am not really a romanticer, but hey it's just my opinion) but beside of that :D wohoo I really enjoyed this story of yours

SO thank you very much for this piece of "art"

stay awesome
bye :D
timetraveler chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
ayye fellow writer! dunno if you'll even read this, but here you go: this was HANDS DOWN one of the best spamano fics i've ever read! and i'm comparing you to besame mucho here c:
i really enjoyed reading all the chapters, so thank you for taking the time writing this wonderful story down!
but ... just the whole fic SO MUCH SPAMANO FEELINGS
though i feel kinda bad for sadiq ... i mean he deserved it, but i just can't imagine him being such a bad guy. but it's okay since you probably needed a villian figure and it would have been weird if it was an OC taking up such a huge role in a hetalia fanfic. o.o
yup so sorry for the weird review and please excuse some inexplainable grammer mistakes, since english isn't my first language but WEEEEEE KEEP WRITING, AWESOME HUMAN ( v *)/
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
Great story. Seriously beautiful. I love Lovino angst. It makes my heart hurt.
Cat chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
ugh. you are adorable. I mean. So is my little tomato Lovi, and Toni, and the whole fanfiction is adorable. but. like. your little author's notes are too cute I can't. I don't know what makes them so cute but they just are.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
I really do love this story, it's very well written and believable with excellent characterization, pace, and style. Plus it's just very wonderful all on it's own, with sweetness and fear and forgiveness and love and family and such
Excellent job, excellent story. Perfect balance of everything
girl with penguin chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
awesome story! loved it sooo much!
theawesomeisadora chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story, it was simply fantastic! Thank you so much for writing it!
Fallen99 chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
This is a really great story! Are you doing another chapter?
Shadowless13 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I think this is perfectly written and a great story! I love how it came together in the end and you found out all the reasons Lovino has become who he is! It's so sweet and fluffy at the same time, I don't know what to do!
This is GREAT!
Shadowless13 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I LOVE THIS! I love how Lovino is such a good singer even though he think he isn't! I squealed in happiness at the reaction he got for his singing! I always thought he was the better singer out of him and his brother anyway. I love the rest of the story and chapter as well, it's such a good idea
brokenitalian chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
you are as prussia would say "about as awsome as the awesome me, kesesesesese."
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
awwwww! too cute! bad sadiq for hurting lovi!