Reviews for The Note
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story, thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Interesting ploy of Jasper's. Nice that she eventually ran into Esme to help ease her mind about the note.
mysinger chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Good story! The irony of the last sentence is painful, knowing exactly what Bella's year is going to be you.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very, very well-written. You wrote each of these characters just like Stephenie Meyer did, and it was very well-edited. Also, I love the whole concept of your plot and how it played out. Great job!
Ponyolovessosuke chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thoroughly enjoyable, as always. I thought Rosaline wrote the note but was happy to see jaspeind at work. Loved the early glimpse into esme. Can't wait for the next story!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, That was real sweet :) SEQUEL! Please!
Tongue-Twied chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD!

I liked your glimpse into a summertime pre-New Moon day, too with a very believable original E/B conversation.
karenec chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Clever Jasper... always the quiet master strategist! :) I liked this AU take on the early interactions with the Cullens. Well done!
telephonegirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hi Carson Nice to hear from you again Liked the story. Liked the bit about Esme winning the fight

I thought it was going to be Rosalie who wrote the note. Are you going to do something similar with New Moon?
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
good story...but it has so much potential to be more.
content1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I loved this story, and how Jasper found a way to test Bella. I think my favorite part is towards the end where Edward admits that Esme won the fight between he and Jasper - just too cute!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I actually thought ALice wrote the note... but the JAsper move was good!

I loved it! PLease write more canon.. you're so GOOD at it! YOu somehow manage to give Bella more dimension but still make her BELLA...

Ah, you were more perceptive than I thought."

"Do you want to hear this, or not?" I did my best to scowl at him, although his rapid mood swings always put me at a disadvantage.

"I'm waiting patiently."

"No, you're not. You're smirking."

"Are the two mutually exclusive?"

- I love the bantering between them.. very Edward and Bella-ish
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Little did she know...

Interesting turn on canon. I think you captured well how they actually communicated. And I could totally see Jasper writing a note like that. Always the strategist.

Thanks for sharing your story!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was great - such an interesting take on the story. It really could have happened. Thanks for writing.
ALineInTheSand chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Amazing!, sweet! and incredible story!

-B :)