Reviews for Slippery Slope
blb1000 chapter 2 . 4/28
I'm guessing he'll have to save her from James...
Denny52 chapter 24 . 2/20
*Big sigh with a smile* Gotta tell you, that was one of the best lemons ever and the anticipation just added to it. The afterglow part, wonderful. So glad I went back to your profile to see if missed any and found this. I've done nothing that I was supposed to do today but oh well, I feel good and that's what matters. Thanks!
Denny52 chapter 22 . 2/20
Just love your choice of run names. Perfect. Sad good byes but they had better end up together or I WILL find you.
Denny52 chapter 10 . 2/20
Like how you know your readers. Always a horny group of lust filled, sex craving woman reading these stories, aren't there? Haha, gotta love it and I'm right there with them.
Denny52 chapter 9 . 2/20
I discovered that I hadn't read this little gem, so I'm spending part of my day off enjoying this while it pours outside. You're really nailing this ski story and I'm reliving my first, horror filled day. Whiteface Mt., or as those more familiar with it, "ice-face" mt. and it was true to form that day. Of course there was the mandatory ass who's supposed to be your friend that thinks taking you to the top is the best way to learn. As we all know that never works. I was lucky to survive intact and didn't get on ski's again until I moved out to San Francisco two years later and discovered Tahoe. Who knew that western mountains were heavenly soft and devoid, most of the time, of ice. It was ski heaven and I felt like I mainlined skiing on my first run with my ski instructor boyfriend and I was addicted. Started working long twelve hour shifts (I'm a nurse) so I could take half the month off during the winter and spend it in Tahoe's north shore. Been skiing for 35 years and I'm still in love with it. You're making me gladly relive those first few days. I always said the best skiers were eastern skiers because anyone can ski in good conditions which always exist west of the Mississippi but you have to be good to ski those icy, unforgiving eastern mountains. Thanks for jogging the fun memories. xo
b3j02 chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
I enjoyed the way it originally ended but this was a nice edition.
b3j02 chapter 23 . 8/23/2016
Absolutely amazing! Loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
Yup! I did enjoy this story.

Thank you!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
We go to the mountains every year and something like that happening is what keeps me from letting my kids learn. It's what kept me from learning. Yikes! Glad Edward saved her!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Oh I think I will love this one! Already I am enjoying the characters. Is it sad that Edward's pizza made me hungry despite the descriptions.
kalibean chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
Sweet and fabulous story - and much better than my first ski experience!
Caliborn96 chapter 24 . 5/26/2016
Love this story. Well worth the read.
rebecca's mom chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
Very sweet story...I loved it thank you!
twimima7 chapter 24 . 2/25/2016
Thank you for this beautiful and romantic story. I truly love the writing.
twimima chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
Good to know there's a happy time after this trip. Their smitten with each other and so is Alice with Jasper. What about trouble maker James.
1,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »