Reviews for The Special and the Wretched
Soozin Hevincarrr chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?,?,?,?
Jayce Signmorou chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
This story is in a word...amazing.

I like the characters and how you portray them. This story is excellent. I'm very interested in Esmerelda's plan and all of the different things she's telling the recruits. I really like how you portray Amp it's really great. And I can't wait to see the further relationship between Amp and Blondie.

Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
update!
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
this story makes absolutly no sense what so ever. nyx is the goddess of the night, not the goddess of emotion, not the goddess of memories, or anything that you have made her daughter have power over.
SweetEyes8 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I love how you're developing Ella's character and I totally wasn't expecting the end with Esmeralda and her mom. Can't wait until you update! :)
oOo KitKat oOo chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Wow... Esmeralda's lying to her recruits. That's intense, but it definitely makes the story more interesting and me more anxious. Update soon!
G6-flying chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Wow. That was intense. Really loved how you incorporated all the ocs into the chapter. Really interested on Beth and Esmereldas friendship before she changed. Great job :)

g6
WankyJustWanky chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Wow, I did not excpect that one bit.

BUT, I have no idea where I'm going with my story either. In my opinion playing things by ear is much more interestng.
Percy's favorite sister chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Haha good chapter and dOnt worry I have no clue what in doing with my story either haha

~Percy's Favorite Sister~
karri chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
please update
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This is really good, update soon
Jayce Signmorou chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
These were a good two chapters (though Esmerelda's past is pretty tragic- but that isn't really bad).

I think I may have seen a few spelling errors but we all make those, my stories are full of 'em.

I'm really interested in this plan and I couldn't stop reading this, it was very good. One suggestion though is when you switch scenes perhaos you should make some sort of indication. Like maybe *** or really anything.

Anyway, a very good chapter and I am excited to read more- especially about Amp, thanks again for making him a main character.
WankyJustWanky chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I am officially obsessed with this story. If you don't update I WILL DIE. I loved how u showed Alecs emotions and his past
SweetEyes8 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Guess who absolutely loves this story? I do! I think you portrayed all of the characters very well and I especially loved Esmeralda and Ella. Can't wait until you update! :)
oOo KitKat oOo chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Loved it! It so mysterious and I can't wait to learn more about the other characters and the plan.