Reviews for Bonded
scarfire14 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
woe is us the poor forgotten fans!
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
This story is still interesting, please update soon!
Maria chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
P.s. How do I vote ? Where on you profile is the "poll" link?
Maria chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant! This (so far) has been well thought out and planed, with good development and background stories, I'm really liking it. Please keep it up! Don't forget to KEEP EVERYONE IN CHARACTER!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
I personally dislike it, when Draco is made more awesome than he is on short notice by having him reveal all the secrets of what was really going on. Just to show the trio that they really were only some dumb kids.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
DauntlessShadowhunter13 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
PLEASE update! :D
darkmoonlady chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Nice fic i love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
Fanfiction Reader chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
You are a great author with interesting ideas. I must admit Hermoine was acting like a hypoctite, being completely fine with the bonding. Even with SPEW. Dumbledore is in deep heat not helping slitherins out.
Arioch the fallen angel chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
love it!
ella chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
please keep going. it's a good idea and well written. hope you complete or at least update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Really great start, the whole ordering around thing would suck in reality but in fiction it's so damn hot. :)
Candi Moonflower chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
definitely think its a cool idea for a story and so far isn't following the normal way a slave story does. like that Harry seems basically clueless on what he actually signed up for.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Good story so far. Can't wait to read more.
I Stood in Neither chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I really like this story please continue!