Reviews for Ebony and Ivory
paulavara140 chapter 13 . 7/18
Please update ! ️️️️
golden.rebels chapter 13 . 7/15
It's been 3 years since there's been an update but I just stumbled upon this gem and my god, I'm in love. The way you write Thackery and Elizabeth's relationship kills me. So magical. If you have it in you still after three years - please continue. This is just so unreal!
Amanda chapter 13 . 4/21
I love this wish you would come back
shaddowdarkcloud chapter 13 . 1/4
please update this!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
chapter 12
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
i hope they get to be together as humans
bambam411 chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Plz update! I love your story!
Love This chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
i wonder will thackery have to go through seeing something like that happen to elizabeth at any point. oh i just want to read about them more i hope you come and finish this!
Amanda chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
this is amazing! i love how he wraps his tail around her and purrs to comfort her and how he moves closer to her. i love them! i love that when we saw the lick on the cheek scene we also saw it as a kiss on the cheek. i just love them! i really hope you come back and finsish this because this is like the only story that is amazing for hocus pocus and i want to read more about them together and they didnt really have a chance to great eachother and talk to eachother properly since they are running from the witches again and i want to see more of them and see what is different with thackery having someone just like him there with him who understand him and loves him! please come back!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
aw they are so adorable together even if they are animals as of now! huh so dani saw them as they really are how interesting. please please please come back and finish this please!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
interesting how elizabeth still has her old speech while thackery does not as much expect with her. i like how he wraps his tail around her like holding her. aw already aguring like an old married couple!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
still have the name wrong for elizabeths sister
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
wait who is joy? wasnt elizabeths sister named ruth? lol regulus white the bad guy like regulus black in harry potter although he did turn good in the end just thought the name similaritys was funny. dani i hope you change that because it looks weird as danny. yes they will be reunited soon!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
i hope they will be together again the curse said when the witches returned they would be reunited. atleast you know they already love eachother so now drama about that. damn it looks like elizabeth has been though a lot more shit then thackery he just guarded the sisters house from the candle but elizabeth has been guarding all these different people from hecaitomix.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
no offense but i hope you kind of speed it up to their reunion i dont want to read about there seperation.