Reviews for Ebony and Ivory
Love This chapter 13 . 2/15
i wonder will thackery have to go through seeing something like that happen to elizabeth at any point. oh i just want to read about them more i hope you come and finish this!
Amanda chapter 13 . 2/15
this is amazing! i love how he wraps his tail around her and purrs to comfort her and how he moves closer to her. i love them! i love that when we saw the lick on the cheek scene we also saw it as a kiss on the cheek. i just love them! i really hope you come back and finsish this because this is like the only story that is amazing for hocus pocus and i want to read more about them together and they didnt really have a chance to great eachother and talk to eachother properly since they are running from the witches again and i want to see more of them and see what is different with thackery having someone just like him there with him who understand him and loves him! please come back!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 13 . 2/14
aw they are so adorable together even if they are animals as of now! huh so dani saw them as they really are how interesting. please please please come back and finish this please!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 12 . 2/14
interesting how elizabeth still has her old speech while thackery does not as much expect with her. i like how he wraps his tail around her like holding her. aw already aguring like an old married couple!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 2/14
still have the name wrong for elizabeths sister
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 2/14
wait who is joy? wasnt elizabeths sister named ruth? lol regulus white the bad guy like regulus black in harry potter although he did turn good in the end just thought the name similaritys was funny. dani i hope you change that because it looks weird as danny. yes they will be reunited soon!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 2/14
i hope they will be together again the curse said when the witches returned they would be reunited. atleast you know they already love eachother so now drama about that. damn it looks like elizabeth has been though a lot more shit then thackery he just guarded the sisters house from the candle but elizabeth has been guarding all these different people from hecaitomix.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 2/14
no offense but i hope you kind of speed it up to their reunion i dont want to read about there seperation.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 2/14
oh no they need each other and now they wont be together till the candle is lit
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 2/14
you know i always thought his name was zackary until i looked it up the movie one day i was so suprised it was thackery and not Zackary lol. a bird? i was hoping a cat.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/14
why are they seperated? i hope when they reunite they do that cat thing were they rub faces and start purring so weird but i think it would be adorable. that is if she is cursed to be a cat also.
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 13 . 2/5
Can't wait for more!
chapter 12
Snowfur09 chapter 13 . 1/28
I don't know if anyone has commented on this yet but owls do have eyelids. They don't blink as often as some other animals and when they do it's sometimes a slow, almost lazy blink.
Other then that I am loving this story and I hope you update soon.
lilnightmare17 chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
I know you haven't written in awhile but I love this story and I would love to see it compled.