Reviews for Ebony and Ivory
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
I dearly hope you do continue this story. It is absolutely fantastic, and I am fully invested in seeing how you work things between the original story and your own creative take!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
That last scene made me cry, it was so cute! I've been thinking in dread this whole time that we all know the end of the original story, and it made me very sad that Thackery and Elizabeth would never get to live an actual life together. So you bringing out their ethereal forms to interact with each other as human again made my heart swell. I wonder if you'll do a reincarnation bit after the original story ends so these two can have the life together they should have had before.
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
I am loving this piece. And you keep getting me to google things when you write about details I don't know (Blair Witch, anyone? :P)

one thing: I think you miswrote a name here? You typed "Elizabeth and Joy" and mention Joy and Emily being buried side by side because of the same manner in which they were killed. Did you mean Ruth, Elizabeth's little sister?
walisi chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
I love this story! I would be so glad when you update again
Eye of tiger wing of angel chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
could you please update this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
I love this story, please update soon. Cant wait to read more.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 15 . 4/11/2017
Loving the fluff between ElizabethThackery!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2017
Please update soon I am in love with this story
Karen Hardy chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
I know it's December, but please continue this!
Karen Hardy chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I know it's December, but please continue this!
Karen Hardy chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING!
shattered-glass-slipper1 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Yay, an update! I'm so happy! This is my favorite Hocus Pocus story! Can't wait to read more! D
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Loved it
gossamermouse101 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Yay! Oh that was good. Can't wait to read future chapters
RHatch89 chapter 15 . 11/1/2016