Reviews for Dry Your Tears, Finland
MyOwnCharacterInEverything chapter 1 . 6/30
HANATAMAGO!
Waaaa, this is predict
Shiralala chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
X3 so cuuuute! Non-smut SuFin.. I really needed this, I've been reading SuFin hardcore smut for about a day u it was really good but I need a good balance
rose chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
BEST SWEDEN X FINLAND FANFIC EVER!
aphpenmark chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
oh... my heart... that was adorable
Gaarasaprentice119ai chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
AWWWWWW THIS IS AD OR EB LE I LOVED IT
Ivory Greenfeild chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aw, this is such a cute little story! Even though it was sad. Poor Finland...
just-the-narrator chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
really, this story is adorable! I loved it, and the characters were wonderfully portrayed. love,y story!
IggyGiggle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Awwwwww this is such a cuuuuuuuuute story! :D
I love this it's so sweet! XD
Aww the thought of that happening to Hanatamago is so sad.
I love the SuFin it was so nice and fluffy! :) great story!
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
thats cute...
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
What a lovely story. They are such a cute couple. Sweden is just so kind and gentle here, the perfect person to have around when feeling awful. This whole plot came off as realistic, and while sad at the beginning, it had a sweet ending. Good work with this story.
Rebecca Calzone chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Its funny because in my opinion THIS is the best Hetalia couple xD You're right! Everyone is all pairing-crazy over USUK, Franada, Spamono, AmeCan, GerIta, etc. and I just love these two! I normally hate Gakuen stories, but this one was just perfect! I love it so much!
amahoganyTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
D'AWWW Just what I needed today!

I loved the attention to detail and how it was Sweden's POV. So many people do Finland's POV in a situation like this.

Loved it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I'd like to say thank you soo much for doing fills on kink meme, it's always wonderful to hear people doing that.

Also, this was at once realistic but also sweet and heart-warming. I'd even like to see more!

What I would say is, if it's a real-life AU and they're in school, maybe use their human names. It sounds more natural.
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011