Reviews for Copy
MugetsuPipefox chapter 30 . 3/18
So I may have binge read this in like a day XD I'm really tired now but it was worth it XD This was such a great story; you wrote it so well and I loved the way you characterised everyone, and I must admit I enjoyed the angst too haha
Loved it!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 30 . 1/25
Amazing! I absolutely loved it! It had right amount of everything, the writing style was great, and though there were minor grammatical and spelling errors, I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it very much!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 24 . 1/25
Astro! Astro! Astro!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 17 . 1/24
I'm freaking out! I should be asleep But thus all just too much!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 15 . 1/24
Yay! Fantastic chapter! C:
AngelaLove072101 chapter 9 . 1/24
. . . I swear, Elfun better put that core back inside Astro's chest, screw it shut or just make Astro a new body all together Tenma is now on my hit list too . . .
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 1/24
That was amazing! I totally loved it!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 3 . 1/24
Great way to win a crush's affection, jump off a balcony with her on your back
AngelaLove072101 chapter 2 . 1/24
Poor Astro
Stripesicles222 chapter 30 . 12/26/2016
A roller coaster of emotions straight to the very end. I loved it all.

So much has happened in this story. And all in less than a week since the movie. Makes you wonder what is like to go through that much in such a short span of time.

I am not a very emotional person. I have never cried at a movie, and only once at a book. So for this story to tug at my heartstrings, there was power behind the words. You have a future ahead of you in writing. You are most definitely gifted.

Thank you for sharing your gift with me though this story. Every second of it was magnificent. Whether it was joyful elation, worrisome suspense, or crushing sadness, the characters were real.

I'm not really sure what else to say, so good job and keep up the good work.
Stripesicles222 chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
I love your writing style. While reading this, I could sense Tenma's forlornong and helplessness. I could feel Astro's fear, but live as well. It's incredible!
Stripesicles222 chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
You weren't kidding when you said it may get dark. If I had emotions, I'd be crying.
Seeing that this is only chapter six, I know it's not over.
Curious to see what happens next. Hope there's another chapter in Cora's POV.
Stripesicles222 chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
That's cool how you got your inspiration from music.
When I wrote my stories, I listen to the soundtrack and it just keeps me focused. It also some how helps keep the characters in character. I can't explain it, that's just how our musical minds work!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
ha ha a certain someone happens to be hot... XD
memonkey chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
IM GOING TO KILL YOU KNOW I AM HOW CAN YOU BE SO FREAKING CRUEL KFHUEYSGV- *gets cut off**apologises for any offence taken*