Reviews for Copy
FloatingRain54 chapter 23 . 7/23
Update. Now. PLEASE! The story's WAY too good. I'm literally living on it, so update!
kitzykat chapter 23 . 7/17
Ahhhhh i really hope there is a good happy stuff goonna happen soooooon fff
CrystalHopeDrago chapter 23 . 7/6
It's still amazing, the suspense is always killing. Please keep up the great work!
AlienGhostWizard14 chapter 23 . 7/4
I like this story
It is really good
Update soon
TigerLilytheWild chapter 23 . 7/4
(Whoops of Joy) YES! You haven't forgotten this :)
Congratulations for your graduation, and thank you so much for another great chapter!
I can't wait to see what'll happen when Toby finds Tenma and Stone and poor Astro...
anothersignalman chapter 23 . 7/1
Congrats re graduating :)

Re the story, glad it's back but I find it hard to believe that Toby(human) is smarter/more capable than Elefun. The only way that could work would be if the security setup required a DNA sample or some other identity proving mechanism, keyed to Tenma but not accurate enough to know the difference between different family members (which Tenma might've justified as allowing his son access to vaults of information if he was ever removed from the equation).
Jonas chapter 23 . 7/1
So good, can't wait till you update it.
Red Tail126 chapter 23 . 6/30
Nice! And congratulations! I look forward to the next chapter!
xXTheLegendXx chapter 23 . 6/30
FINALLY a new chapter!whoho;P
And that clifhanger really puts me hanging ,sigh XD
Can't wait to see how will Cora and Toby handle the situation ;').
Please update when you can .
Best of luck and thanks for this amazing chapter(you're an amazing writer).
UltimateGrojfan chapter 8 . 6/30
OMG, this is so emotional. I LOVE IT! I don't think I have ever read a story this good in all my years of reading fanfiction. Keep up the good work, mermaid.
Holy mothafuckin crap, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING, LIKE IVE BEEN WAITING, LIKE, FOUR YEARS FOR THE DAY THAT THIS IS FINALLY UPDATED, AND THE DAY HAS COME...IM SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE BACK, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I HOPE YOU FINISH THIS
AngeGirlmon chapter 23 . 6/29
Yay! New chapter! Pooor Astro though. I will beat up Stone! *Punches out in the air* He will pay! Update soon!
urbangirl98 chapter 23 . 6/29
Thank you for your update! I also finished highschool, so I know how crazy it can be!
I was really in an strip Astro boy mood, seeing as they are rebooting it again! If you haven't seen it, it's on you tube called Astro Boy Reboot. The animation and music are just amazing!

Anywho, onto this chapter. Amazingly written as always! I could feel the urgency in the characters and how they acted. I feel like this is how these characters would respond in this situation, and you portrayed them perfectly.
On another now, Holt core this story turned dark. Although, a lot of ideas from the series were dark anyways, so I guess this fits right in xD

Thank you!, till next time!
Bookworm210 chapter 23 . 6/29
*MUFFLED SCREAMS OF DISPLEASURE*
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
IDK WHETHER I SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU UPDATED OR MISERABLE BECAUSE ASTRO NO BBY OMG HELP
Reid958 chapter 23 . 6/29
This awesome, keep that up, sounds like thery would get Astro back.