Reviews for Her Way
Loved it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
cool
TashaRose chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
{claps} Wonderful ending. Great story.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Very good rewrite of this episode.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I loved how you rewrote that scene. That was amazing.
sojusake chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This. Was. Perfect. I can't even...
I adored this story
Malfoy Snogger chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Love this story so much! Yea! This is how is should have gone :)
Nachtwoelfin chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
It's a wonderful story. I'll have to check out the sequel and what else you may have got on your acount. Please write more. Your story was a pleasure to read.
MissSecretlySinful chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I love this story, and this is me rereading it for the third time, but I came up with a few questions this time around that I hadn't thought of before.
-What happens after Dawn shows up, and Glory opens up that portal? Buffy won't let Dawn close it herself, she'd still probably jump, wouldn't she? And now that they're claimed, Spike would die too, right?
Even if you count Buffy being resurrected almost three months later, that doesn't necessarily mean that Spike will be resurrected too-or does it?
Just food for thought, haha.
Amazing story, as always! :)
bohobo chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I love the ones where Buffy has to fight for spike. And where spike has his edge before she ruins him. Once again great job!
Kirida chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Love it.
Vivi H88 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Great story like always :)
Anne Tiffany chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Really excellent! This story was the switched version of your last story but I liked Buffy going back in time a lot more than Spike, great idea! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Chikinaa chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
wow...that was so great! I'm going to read sequel right away...I can't wait for the reactions of Sunnydale population :D:D It's going to be hilarious :D:D:D