Reviews for Air Finn
crystalshine393 chapter 1 . 11/18
this was amazing! i loved this fan fiction so much. i fangirl over finn a lot so when i saw this one i just had to read it. keep up the good work because this was super cool!
Queen99 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
ha ha ha!":-D
really funny;I can't stop laughing...
Keep your good work...Bravo!";-)
DancingKitKat chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awesome! :)
Sweetsong128 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Haha, funny! I liked this line:
"Holy Ford! I'm going to bloody DIE!" Finn screams along with a few other… choice words as he falls, end over end, through the clouds in the bright blue sky over the ocean.
Keep up the good work! :)
StacyMcMissile chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
ruthc93 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I can actually imagine Finn being acrophobic, as long as he didn't have something reliable to hold him in place. And I like how you used the scene where he was pulled away by the helicopter in Porta Corsa. Suddenly makes that scene much funnier. XD

And I like the idea of Finn given his own flying tech. He did look and sound a bit envious when Holley presented hers. Now hopefully he's learn to master them. X3
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/7/2011

A bit wonky with the tense here and there (the first paragraph is inexplicable past tense) but this was quite an amusing read. The last line was great.
katgeek chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
THIS IS QUIET (stupid caps lock button) interesting.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
As someone who's terrified of heights I can sympathize with Finn McMissile. I'd hate to be him when he thought he was gonna die, I really would. Keep up the good work.
Samantha Spanner chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh gosh. That was hilarious. A, I loved it.
MissCarrera chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Yay! I love seeing new work by you! I hardly even read the description before clicking on it :P K, enough gushing about YOU, time to gush about your work - I liked it! Must say, you are one of the best when it comes to one-shots. You write them just right; the perfect amount of background info mixed with a simple plot. This piece felt really light, if you know what I mean. Wets the taste buds and...yeah, I don't know where I was going with that comparison XD Anyway, nice job, hope to see more! :D

Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I could actually picture Finn being terrified of heights, without something stable to keep him aloft. And you kept Mater in character, and his accent was written very well.

Kudos to you, and thanks for the review on 'Back-up Plan'