Reviews for Epiphany
FYI chapter 1 . 2/26
Just wanted to let you know that f1sweetheart on wattpad took your story and posted it on that site as her own story. You can see the story at (slash) 323276420-epiphany-the-story replace the dot and the slash to see the story. You can issue a DMCA take down. Search for TAPIR on fanfiction (this site) they can explain how to do all this and also email the abuse team on wattpad.
Ginger Flowerz chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Thank you for writing this. You have helped me. You see I'm worse than "old" Bella, because I let everyone tell me what to do and don't do anything for myself anymore.. But this fic opened my eyes I CAN stand up for myself without being cruel to other people. I used to be soo scared to hurt anyone's feelings. Because in elementary school and Early middle school I used to be a bully. I used to make people feel bad just because I could. BUT in late middle school I realized just what my bullying did to people. So all throughout High School I let everyone walk all over me. Worrying too much about hurting everyone else's feelings to care about mine. But no more I will find a middle ground where I can stand up for myself but not be a bitch. Thank you so much!
stranrep chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I like your vision on Twilight, just like spitefics on it. To my mind, it's a wrong word. Considering what a mess Stephenie Meyer has written, it would be better "reality fics (fixes).
Great work!
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I saw a bit of The Nightmare Before Christmas, and I like the relationship between Jack and Sally. They may be different from each other, but they love each other for who they really are. I'm glad this Bella learned this lesson before it was too late, and if Meyer went along with something like this, the series would've been shorter but better.

And as for Bella calling out the Cullens (mainly Edward and Alice), that's great.

Keep up the awesome work!
Antoninsh chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Amazing! I loved this so much!
Savvy0417 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is so perfect and astounding!
AwayWritinginFreedom chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was a great fanfic.

I have no other words, Jack and Sally handled the situation beautifully.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
omg love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is the way twilight should be. It's awesome and Bella's not such a ditzy bitch in yours keep writing and tell smeyer to fuck herself
moonrose221 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really like this story. Ever think of writing one where Bella is Jack's daughter?
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Okay, I would say its a better love story than Twilight, although it's not a love story but a breakup one, and it's already Twilight.
MAN, this was good. From all the drama I've heard, I honesty think that this should have happened. It's heck of a lot better than a sappy romance, instead stressing the importance of a LOVING relationship, not a passionate and advantage-taking one.
(A lot of people in the world need to take a look at this, lol)
So, all in all, I adored this. Your writing is wonderful, just like that Mario one ;)
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
You are amazing chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I really like what you have done to these characters.
Don't get me wrong, I do like the Twilight series, but you have given Bella character! My goodness, the impossible feet has been accomplished, Bella found some common sense!
Thank you for giving the world this amazing picker upper that helps to clear my head, as well as Bella's
BroadwayAngel3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Finally! Bella stands up for herself! thanks!
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I luved this story! If I give you a plot will you maybe write a story for it? I could hep Co-author it!
Bella is the daughter of Sally/Jack. And grew up in Halloween town. Her name is (If you don't like it change it)
Skyler Aurora (Jacks last name). But everyone calls her Aurora, Or Ra. Her friend. Luna Clare Shade. Daughter of Selene Marie Shade, and Marcus Anthony Shade. After Edward returns to her she tells her parents and they get mad at them. Rose I see as a sister more so than Alice. Em and Jasper as Brothers.
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love the story I was hoping for more Of The King Of Fear but I'm happy... Quick question when did Jack show her his scary face?