Reviews for Look At You
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 1/15
YES! Huge Marth/Samus shipper here, and this was wonderful! I loved it! It was simply amazing :D
MidnightMoonKid chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
awwww! i love this story! the way the ending goes in my head may not be the way it really goes, but i like the ending i think it is :3 *hits favourite button*
MouseMaster42 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Bah-I keep forgetting how often you submit stuff. Every time I go to your profile to look at something specific I always end up having to backtrack through a few one-shots. It's not a bad thing-it's just always entertaining. So anyway, I saw this and honestly the only thing that registered was "Marth and Samus" and my mind went "OH DEAR GOD YES!" and here I am.

And I squeed. Multiple times. I know none of the songs and I do not care. This was perfectly innocent, with just enough of those heart-wrenching lines to balance out the prolific ones. Marth was written excellently, and you told me once that you really admired the way I wrote him and said that it was on par with the ever-incredible Araceli's Prince's Tale. Well, this is definitely up there as well. It's exactly how I think of him, and it's exactly how I wish more people would write him.

Long review is long and could really just be summed up in five words: I loved it. You're amazing.
Guessworks chapter 1 . 11/6/2011