Reviews for Vill Du Ligga Med Mig Då?
Chuana chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
OMG thank you I was looking all over for one with Swedish dirty talk!Don't ask why I'm weird and apparently a perv...
Norwegian chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
... As a Norwegian I found this strangely hot
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Alltså... Wait a second. I don't even know where to begin.

A) Loved it - especially the Swedish dirty talk! I could never manage that, even though it's my native tongue, cuz everything I write in Swedish just sounds... Lame.

B) I mean... That title! Gosh it took me way too long to realize why it seemed so familiar, and now I just... Oh damn you!

C) Feeling slightly weird reading 'bout Fin and Swe with Swedish thrown in (I'm actually a Swedish-speaking Finn, I have two native tongues) but after a while it was just awesome!

D) You are a genius with words. Really. I mean it.

3 Anna
Pocky Ichigo chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love learning svenska like that, hehe :D
Tack for writing this one shot!
amaya-tendo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I loved this. I even spent extra time translating stuff using Google. :)
ObsessionGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love it! Used google translate and now i um feel Dirty i LOVE IT welp gonna go freak people out ny speaking swedish and hopefully they don't understand me O.O
frukforever chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh-my-fucking-god.
I've been learning Swedish for about a year now... I think I really shouldn't understand words like these...
Dammit, my innocence is now ruined XD
angellli chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Um..if its not too much trouble..can you message me the translations, please? I'd really really appreciate it. It would be the only time you'd have to write them. :3
NeverTooYoung4Slash chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sweden was so sexy back there.. XDDD
VampyreChildLynx chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was delightfully filthy! Thank you for that lol And I learned a little dirty Swedish! This image of Berwald is sexy as hell btw!
waterfallmistress chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*extremt näsblod* det där var... hot. dirty talk är alltid så svårt att skriva på svenska, eftersom det ofta bara låter fånigt, men här låter det bara sssssåååå smäääääääääääääääksigt :) Bra jobbat!

for the love of god, don't let your mother find this! xD
Nel Bells chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is the first SuFin fanfic and now I am in love!
Foxtoxify chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Why is it that when you read dirty talk in your own language(I'm swedish) it sounds soo wrong or weird. I think word like these sound better in english.
Captian Arthur Kirkland chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I should make on of these with Germany and Italy... I liked this a lot
Telpelos chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was quite awesome, especially the swedish (somehow it's so much hotter than if it was in englinsh). This will definitely be one of my new favourites, and ofcourse you just have to listen to Eric Amarillos song while reading this ;)