Reviews for A Very Xander Christmas
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
this was great! could you make it longer and show the changes that happen now
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Wow! Super story...it made me cry. Well done.
Mega Kilo 69 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Great story! I even had some tears!
brighteyes343 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
great story

but come on i wanted a little more before you ended it
peruser chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow. Just...wow. Best gifts ever. Absolutely no need for exchanges. Good job author!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Sweet oh so deliciously sweet and delightful. Enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was so awesome lol is tara there for good go xander i hope u get an idea for another one in this verse
brellegenana chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sigh. I still love this fic-I loved it the first time you posted, and it still resonates with me today! :) I'm really happy that you're reposting your older works-lets everyone know just how much you ROCK in a variety of fandoms! :) Your Xander is just-he's a great character already, but you offer him depth that wasn't really explored on the show, and it certainly wasn't really noticed in the comics! :) Your Cordelia, as always, is the measurement to which I gage ALL other Cordelias-including the Buffy and Angel verse options. Still, so much love all the way around-wish Joss had read THIS that final season-might have kept me as a viewer if he had! :)
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Cool Story but I am a little confused could you tell me why if Anya gave the necklace to Xander it would ruin everything for Dhoffryn? I don't recall anything specific about the necklace that would do that.
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
A good, cute story.
krynny chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
omg this is an incredibly wonderful fic that blew my mind with the power and total bad ass sweetness that makes me want to giggle and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. thank you for writing a moving loving beautiful fic that captivates and moved me to tears.

hugs and kisses

krynny
zEROnORO chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Cute. Xander deserved it.
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh, my God, this was good! Perfect Christmas story for an unlikely (Xander) source Loved every second of it!