Reviews for A Very Xander Christmas
keichan2 chapter 1 . 3/23
You had me unashamedly crying!
I didn’t think I would ever cry with a Christmas story! ;-p

It was nice!

Thanks for sharing!
iadorespike chapter 1 . 3/18
Oh my Thor, TARA! JOYCE! I loved this! Loved!

Thanks so much!
MickJ chapter 1 . 3/15
I followed a recommendation link to this story and I couldn't be happier. This was FANTASTIC! I wish it was more than a one-shot, but it's still great as-is.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 3/15
Okay, I don't know how I missed this story until now! It really needs a lot more love than it's gotten so far! I'm adding it to my C2 and recommending it on a couple of groups.

Red
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 1 . 3/5
I love you, I love your story.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Fun!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
this was great! could you make it longer and show the changes that happen now
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Wow! Super story...it made me cry. Well done.
Mega Kilo 69 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Great story! I even had some tears!
brighteyes343 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
great story

but come on i wanted a little more before you ended it
peruser chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow. Just...wow. Best gifts ever. Absolutely no need for exchanges. Good job author!
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Sweet oh so deliciously sweet and delightful. Enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was so awesome lol is tara there for good go xander i hope u get an idea for another one in this verse
brellegenana chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sigh. I still love this fic-I loved it the first time you posted, and it still resonates with me today! :) I'm really happy that you're reposting your older works-lets everyone know just how much you ROCK in a variety of fandoms! :) Your Xander is just-he's a great character already, but you offer him depth that wasn't really explored on the show, and it certainly wasn't really noticed in the comics! :) Your Cordelia, as always, is the measurement to which I gage ALL other Cordelias-including the Buffy and Angel verse options. Still, so much love all the way around-wish Joss had read THIS that final season-might have kept me as a viewer if he had! :)