Reviews for Screw Control
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 1/4
I like how you wrote of Iruka's strength as seen through Kakashi's eyes. I was just as captivated as Kakashi! I was dying to see Iruka become the seme in this one but it was still satisfying, nonetheless. Can't wait to read the sequel!
jj chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
lol
raelle23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
om gosh that was awesome
wickedhpnerd chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Omg, I thought I reviewed this fic already! This was the first fic I think I read by you, and I was just struck! It's so original, this fic is like the antithesis of all those guilty pleasure sexually-weak Iruka KakaIru fics. Not only is it original, it has a realistic edge to it, because naturally control is fluid. And it's really awesome that Iruka, as a teacher, can teach Kakashi, a genius, something like that and it be an actual lesson, without being a "take that" sort of thing. And as usual the smut is so hot and captivating! I absolutely adore this fic, and it's another favorite on the list!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Fun read! Iruka's such a minx when he wants to be. (But a very classy teacher the rest of the time).
Ligeta-Chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Why does this story have so few reviews?! Ah! The shame! This is one piece of great art right here and I loved reading it. 'Cause you know a demanding Iruka gets me all hot and bothered. And the sex scene was hot! Truly epic :) Great work! :D xElizabeth
RainingRabbits chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love this! honestly, your portrayal of Iruka was amazing :3
Supermanspanties chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This oneshot is great !
It's so different from most Kakashi/Iruka stuff you find around here.
Very well written and damn... Iruka is the most sexiest and badass uke ever
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
NOSEBLEEDNESS *ii*

that was HOT! Iruka, an uke in control was just soooo HOT and SEXY!

LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
gunXsings chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
this is a very good story

leaving aside that i liek this pair, this is one of the best fanfics about them

i just love how you made the characters, iruka is amazing

anyway congrats and hope there will be more stories from you
HaHo28 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love the pairing and your style of writing. aaand Iruka isn't the submissive uke this time... :D like a lot! can you write a sequel? Please? :D
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Sexy and intense... Perfect. :heart:
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh, I really liked that! Thank-you for sharing!
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ah, Iruka's so hot when he's angry. I love the way you've portrayed both of them actually. This is very nicely written.