Reviews for Even As We're Dying
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Love it!
Hilarious.
Agindfeqyonczaquobdz chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Probably not a good idea to read this while watching a movie at a sleepover. The whole time I'm in the corner screaming, "HE'S NOT GAY! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!" My friends are so annoyed with me, but this story was definetly worth it. I love it so much.
Oh, and the movie we're watching is Addams Family Values. I'm the only one laughing, and quoting the whole thing.
Cherry Hall chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Literally laughing so hard right now. Also, what is this lipstick trick?
Gleefully Wicked chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
"But if he were gay..." "AHHH!"
I had to. Anyway, this was perfect. Poor, metro Lucas. On the bright side, their kids are going to be really well-dressed.
clarathegovernes chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
I AM CRYING TEARS OF BLOOD AND PERFECT OTPS OH MY GOD ERYN JUST TAKE MY HEART, STOP TOYING WITH IT
clarathegovernes chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
GOD YOUR FLUFF I SWEAR NEVER STOP
clarathegovernes chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
You do pugsley perfectly! Ugh, never stop writing, I think you might be the best writer in the fandom..
clarathegovernes chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
This is literally my favorite WednesdayxLucas fic of all time. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
clarathegovernes chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Literally you are my favorite fluff writer of ever
clarathegovernes chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
CRYING
clarathegovernes chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Literally everything you write turns into a perfect headcanon for me
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Naw! What a cute chapter, love, love, love, love, love it!
Can't wait to read more (that may or may not have been a threat :P )
Of course Nell has always been a twin, I'd forgotten, sure am glad that you reminded me :P
Gleefully Wicked chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
Duh she's always been a twin! Matilda Addams-Beineke, the younger of the two, sometimes acts like Sansa Stark but with less whining. This has been established time and time again in our writing! ;)
But no, I'm okay. I'm totally okay. I- HOLY SH*T WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME GODDAMNIT?! I loved the feels. It was awesome, like always. I'll elaborate later.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
Cute. More please :)
Gleefully Wicked chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
Mwahahahahaha. That is all.