Reviews for Legolas' Immortality
pearlsofwisdom chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I knew it! THE ELVES ARE SCAMMING US!
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw, it was sad! You could have at least made it so that they ended up together *huff* But still funny _ Well done.

the dreamer
Bista Uss chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
ok, that was funny. cuz i have seen some of those ones where legolas is all "i'll be mortal" bla bla bla. but yeah, i like it! very nice indeed
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! Hilarious, and it's my secodn time reading it! Really nice...
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
LOL! I like it. I really do
blue ducky to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
ok for one everyone in my house has gathered in my living and is looking at me because i laughed so hard that i end up sliding of my computer chair and dragging done a jar of pens along the way...but never fear...i managed to recover enough to write you this review. man that was halarious...i loved it! see...normally i don't mind slash as long as it is tastefully done but i've always hated legolas/aragorn slash...it's completly immpossible to write it and stay true to Tolkien. but more annoying than just regular A/L is the one where legolas gives up his immortality because i too realized it wasn't possible. anyway i'm getting to intellectual in this review so i'd better go before i go completly insane...lol...keep writing...i'll add this story to my favorites list. ttyl...blue ducky
Anu chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Actually, Elwing (Elrond's mum) was of the line of Beren and Luthien. Earendil (Elrond's da) was of the line of Tuor and Idril.

That's two of the three Man/Elf marriges in Middle Earth. The third would be between Arwen daughter of Elrond and Aragorn descendent of Elros (Elrond's twin). But then, everybody knows that. :)

Oh, and Legolas is very clever. I want his Ada. For my birthday. Kudos on an original idea well carried out. :D

-Anu
Talli chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
good, moved fast...
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
*laughs so hard she falls out of her chair* Hilarious!

Also, you have a point. I just read the appendices for LotR, and it says as much, that the children of Elrond have the choice of living forever, or not. But none of hte other Elves do.

Go figure, huh? And they all say 'we're staying true!'

Right.

Thanks!

Paige
lotrfreak chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
lol oh my gosh sad so thats why legolas was gone so long. ok back to real life her reachel not your silly imaginarry world. keep goin hee hee hee elven scamm hee hee hee lol i cant stop laughing
lindoriel chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
hehehehehehe...poor rich idiot! hahahahahahahaha!

that was brilliant! You have to write a sequel, something about legolas finding out that he can't bear to live without aragorn or something, cause that was soooooooooooooo funny!
Annoying Took chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
really good!write more?
J CAE chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This is kinda...weird...but kinda fun though! LegolasxAragorn...just totally weird...
annakas chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Ohhh this was so sad *sniff* and the ending was hilarious. "Elven scam" Muahahahhaaaa
HaldirOfLorien chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
This is just TOO FUNNY! I'm still laughing! Thanks!