Reviews for Alternate Dimensions: Gotham's Chaos
chris kidder chapter 10 . 4/9
keep on writing
ducat of the valley chapter 6 . 2/16
OMG it was so funny, and the thing u did to the bats cape was the cream of the pie, i was so laughing
histericly when i read this lol
More! Please this is an amazing story and so few Naruto/batgirl pairings! Please continue!
okhuj chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
LMFAO !
Laxard chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
How kunai in back can kill Tsunade?
DCMatriXHunter chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
If you continue this story ever. Add Duela into the harem.
Cuddly Cat chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
This is this is the second fanfiction I have read that had an overpowered OC named Markus in it(though in the other fanfiction it was Marcus). I think it seems kind of messed up that the guy shows up after 4 or so years and the first thing he starts spewing on about is taking his soul,insulting his godmother, and then saying that he should have stayed behind in a place that was actively trying to kill him, and that he should have "sucked it up and quit being such a whining bitch". Hell if it were not because of Tsunade he probably would have died since his genetic structure would have destabilized without her help after being implanted with the Shodai's cells, if anything the Shinigami should be thankful to her.

And where the hell do either him or the Shinigami get off saying it was him that abandoned his original world, if I remember correctly it was Tsunade that dragged him from there while he was unconscious. Just pointing out somethings that pissed me off, loved the story by the way, and am happy that Melanie got into the harem, the girl deserves a happy ending unlike what she got in batman beyond.

As for pairings to be added to the harem, I am hoping for supergirl to also make the cut, she is pretty badass. As for batgirl and Melanie both are really good so far and the chemistry works really well.
DBlade59 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
So funny, had to stop a bit now and again just to laugh so I could continue.
DBlade59 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I'm so liking this story so far, I almost need to see what happen next.
The Sith'ari chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
I say add Duela to the Harem.
simeon234 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Add duela to the harem
WanderingMagician chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Worked out pretty well...
XD
tyrell2000 chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Add duela to the harem it will add to the story if he is with someone like the joker and it will make it a lot more interesting too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I haut read the first chapter and couldn't tsunade have used the diamond shaped seal on her forehead that heals almost all injuries
silverback95 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Awwww no more well was a good story