Reviews for Alternate Dimensions: Gotham's Chaos
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 5/31
Oh look another shitty story that turns Naruto into a clone of the joker because the moron author watched the Dark Knight movie and believes that edgelord bullshit about the Joker being an agent of chaos and all that garbage.
Lewis-Sama chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
dynastyhunter chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
Markus became the shinigamis servant totally didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Please update
Shadowolf chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
This is a very good story at First I was a little in the middle and wondered how this was going to go but now as I read how naruto gets along with others like croc, bane, and black mask, it is very well wrote and how they grew to be family and I have a idea for latter and this is just a thing I came up with to put some drama in the story have naruto get captured by the (idk how to spell their name I know I suck. but it's the guys with the black closes with the red clouds on it) and everyone that naruto knows like croc, bane, ivy, mask, and everyone else watch in horror as naruto has the nine phantom dragon sealing done on him (I think it's the most painful way and most horrible way to die in the naruto world at least I think it is?) then come up with something for him to be brought back to life or something. But ya keep up the good work this is a very interesting story that I Injoy and love.
aa5 chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Looks like 4 years since last update. Abandon?
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
Sigue así jhh
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Muy buena xcc
Shattering chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Actually forget what I said. Nevermind, my bad! :D
Shattering chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Tsunade stiched herself back together with chakra while on deaths door. A knife in her back? Won't do much to her...sorry for negative review, just my little input.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Wow, This was some good Fiction dude... Though you need to improve your writing a lot more, I saw your first stories and I saw the improvement, it is impressive but you still have a long way to go...
hellspam chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
I just finished arkham knight use the scene shown when it showed the flashback of how she became crippled in the game itself that's my thought on it
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
n
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
YES! Add Duela, everyone needs a crazy chick in their lives.
Vol De La Mort chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I don't know why, but that sentence "What is up?" Made me cringe.