Reviews for Alternate Dimensions: Gotham's Chaos
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 10/13
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
dynastyhunter chapter 7 . 9/30
Markus became the shinigamis servant totally didn't see that coming
Please update
Shadowolf chapter 10 . 4/30
This is a very good story at First I was a little in the middle and wondered how this was going to go but now as I read how naruto gets along with others like croc, bane, and black mask, it is very well wrote and how they grew to be family and I have a idea for latter and this is just a thing I came up with to put some drama in the story have naruto get captured by the (idk how to spell their name I know I suck. but it's the guys with the black closes with the red clouds on it) and everyone that naruto knows like croc, bane, ivy, mask, and everyone else watch in horror as naruto has the nine phantom dragon sealing done on him (I think it's the most painful way and most horrible way to die in the naruto world at least I think it is?) then come up with something for him to be brought back to life or something. But ya keep up the good work this is a very interesting story that I Injoy and love.
aa5 chapter 10 . 4/1
Looks like 4 years since last update. Abandon?
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 3/21
Sigue así jhh
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/21
Muy buena xcc
Shattering chapter 2 . 2/25
Actually forget what I said. Nevermind, my bad! :D
Shattering chapter 1 . 2/25
Tsunade stiched herself back together with chakra while on deaths door. A knife in her back? Won't do much to her...sorry for negative review, just my little input.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Wow, This was some good Fiction dude... Though you need to improve your writing a lot more, I saw your first stories and I saw the improvement, it is impressive but you still have a long way to go...
hellspam chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
I just finished arkham knight use the scene shown when it showed the flashback of how she became crippled in the game itself that's my thought on it
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
YES! Add Duela, everyone needs a crazy chick in their lives.
Vol De La Mort chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
I don't know why, but that sentence "What is up?" Made me cringe.
chris kidder chapter 10 . 4/9/2015