Reviews for Looking For Shooting Stars
louisesnape chapter 14 . 6/28
Kyaaaaa love it!
xXQattieXx1 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
This was an AMAZING read thank u for writing it!
Erucchii chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Awe, this fic is too cute for words...
Okay, so it made me cry, and frustrated too but *shrugs*
And I love Amanda, and Sarek is funny in this, and how Amanda has him wrapped around her fingers...sort of, I think x)
I love this fic a lot, thank you for sharing :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
I love it all!
lulu422 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Ducking BEAUTIFUL!...ahem, pardon my french. But seriously, that was AMAZING! Good job.
Estel chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
i say the retard tried to put something not toaster friendly in a toaster. this caused it to short circuit and the outlet to explode, makinga conveniently placed paper towel dispenser catch fire, then some conveniently placed kitchen window curtains, and from there, well... Ya got Flame Grilled Frank Steaks. They probably taste like shit.
rainstormslove chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Holy crap... talk about a tear jerker. :')
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Well, I think it's quite clear which of Spock's parents wears the pants in their marriage.
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Oh my god...this was great.
MegKevin chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
OH MY GOD.
I can't believe this is over. :( I've been following this fic religiously for so long! I absolutely loved every bit of it, and I completely melted into goo at Jim and Spock's slightly-awkward-yet-intimate interactions. When they were all cuddled up, I could just picture it.
I also really liked the fact that you didn't try to make everything magically be all right, or even make Jim have a sudden lift in self-esteem. The way he still has all those problems, but now feels like he can overcome them feels very realistic.
I am sad it's over, but I loved the ending so much!
Thanks for your words,
-Meg
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I love this. I love it so hard. I cannot wait to read more of your stories now. Some multi-chapter stories aren't worth my time. This one was time well spent. Thank you.
NixNoir chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Thank you, for sharing such a heartfelt story. :)

As for Frank... probably fell asleep smoking, or doing a strange candle-lit ritual to purge his homophobic domain of "Gay germs"

Keep up the great work.
seacat03 chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
This was a great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Omg I loooovvve this story but I wish it were longer.