Reviews for Looking For Shooting Stars
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 14 . 8/7
I adored this story and devoured it once I had found it.

Both are very in character and come across very believable. And the drama was perfect.
Thank you for writing this!
KatieLyn chapter 14 . 5/3
Really good. I don't like rape aftermath fic especially not ones involving children as victims. But you've made it a survivor story I can't help but admire.
KatieLyn chapter 7 . 5/3
Poor Jim. But he's smart and right to be cautious after everything he has been through. I'm that cautious and I've not been though all that. I just know some people can be real psychopaths.
Bashirisuku chapter 14 . 2/9
It there a sequel to this story?
louisesnape chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Kyaaaaa love it!
xXQattieXx1 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
This was an AMAZING read thank u for writing it!
Erucchii chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Awe, this fic is too cute for words...
Okay, so it made me cry, and frustrated too but *shrugs*
And I love Amanda, and Sarek is funny in this, and how Amanda has him wrapped around her fingers...sort of, I think x)
I love this fic a lot, thank you for sharing :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
I love it all!
lulu422 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Ducking BEAUTIFUL!...ahem, pardon my french. But seriously, that was AMAZING! Good job.
Estel chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
i say the retard tried to put something not toaster friendly in a toaster. this caused it to short circuit and the outlet to explode, makinga conveniently placed paper towel dispenser catch fire, then some conveniently placed kitchen window curtains, and from there, well... Ya got Flame Grilled Frank Steaks. They probably taste like shit.
rainstormslove chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Holy crap... talk about a tear jerker. :')
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Well, I think it's quite clear which of Spock's parents wears the pants in their marriage.
Wolfisis chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Oh my god...this was great.
MegKevin chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
OH MY GOD.
I can't believe this is over. :( I've been following this fic religiously for so long! I absolutely loved every bit of it, and I completely melted into goo at Jim and Spock's slightly-awkward-yet-intimate interactions. When they were all cuddled up, I could just picture it.
I also really liked the fact that you didn't try to make everything magically be all right, or even make Jim have a sudden lift in self-esteem. The way he still has all those problems, but now feels like he can overcome them feels very realistic.
I am sad it's over, but I loved the ending so much!
Thanks for your words,