Reviews for Voca Me Cum Benedictis
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
...that was absolutely beautiful and I'm a bit in love with you for writing this.

Of course, I was suspicious as soon as Chekov started talking. I got more and more suspicious throughout the whole story.

AND THEN WHEN HE INTRODUCED HIMSELF AS ASMODAI! I actually jumped up and did a little dance, yelling happily. I should /not/ have gotten so excited. I just /really/ like demonology and...yeah. I was happy to see a name I recognized. Asmodeus- king of the demons, king of the 9 hells, prince of lust. It was /perfect/.

I'm so happy I read this. It was beautifully written, with a terrific plot, and everything about this was absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for writing this.
Kaoru-chan97 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
If that wasn't the single most amazing, best written, piece of slash then I don't know what is
Tahlia chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
There are no words for how amazing this was, hot damn. beautifully written and so creative and ugh. A for you.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh that was hooooooot ! Asmodai as Pavel ! So great ! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I knew who he was when first he said "Asmodai". My deduction/induction/reasoning/whatever went thusly:
Asmodai - Sounds like/similar to Asmodeus? - Dance With Asmodeus/The Madness of Duke Venomania is Lust of Mothy-P's(Akuno-P's) Sins series - Therefore, The Demon of Lust, Asmodeus
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really love it! I didnt see that coming and it's an interesting character for sweet and innocent pavel
sensatsu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
(I swore to you a while back that I was going to get to actually reviewing this story, so here I am. :P)

Firstly, I must say I'm so glad I got the chance to read this before anyone else. MWAHAHAHAHA. ;; Secondly, thank you for the mention in your heading. May I always be able to influence you to do evil, evil deeds.

Now, about the fic: I honestly don't know what more I can say about it after having read it so many times, but I do want to say that you deserve a frickin' medal for writing it. Also I want that sequel asap. Bitchy fashionista!Spock NEEDS to happen.

This fic is worth recommending to anyone who doesn't mind a bit of (sacrilege) fun, and one I'm sure I'll reread many times over. More people should man up and review it, because it deserves the internets.

That's correct, folks: this fic deserves the internets. I have personally bequeathed the internets to TheSlashBunny for writing this gem of a fic. Adieu.
Timmy-Khan chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
There aren't words for how engaging this story was. Excellent can't even begin to describe. I think Demon!Pavel might be my new spirit animal.
Miss J chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
(づ)づ

This is killing me...even the coolest air-con temperature won't be able to cool me down!

I love this ship so much, if only there are more fics.
SourSugarQuills chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, wow! That's amazing! I love this, so much. This is extremely great...Mmmm, AU. I love AU's...

Update? Pretty please? This is really, really lovely...

~SSQ
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
WOW. That was...wow.

I started suspecting what was up around the end, (I thought he was a vampire though) but having Pavel actually have feelings for him? honest amusement and...joy? (well maybe not joy, but something) that was unexpected. And lovely!

Very much a twist, and very well written.

And having them do it in a church? icing on the cake.

(But what about Pavel having said he was on vacation? but then he 'goes to work' so to speak, anyway? I had thought he was going to let Bone's off with a warning, or something. A suggestions is adding a line with Pavel saying something like "I know I'm on vacation, but you are to sweet/ delicious to pass up" Hah, ya, it's posted already, but still. Author's like comments, right?)

(So I read this on my phone, but I just had to go on the computer to review and favorite it. This was just to great :D)

(So it's 3 in the morning. I wish I could leave a better review, than ramblings, but..I can't. Just that..this was utterly great and lovely and I totally enjoyed it!)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Whoa! More amazing Chekov/McCoy hotness from you. Can't believe I didn't see it earlier - but then I pretty much just scan for "Hold it Against Me" updates (obsessively...)

You seem to have a weird beta comment in the middle of the morning after section.
turnthemusicupnow chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my GOD.

This was amazing, the creepy mood, the sex, fucking Pavel as a demon: pure awesome. Loved it.