Reviews for Little Bard
Amazonfire chapter 18 . 3/6
Just taken the better half of a couple of hours reading the entire story from start to finish. Firstly because I couldn't put it down. With it's interesting concept to begin with. I liked the way it was Gabrielle's wish to begin with and Aphrodite couldn't undo it. ( she said. True, not true.) I found it well written and entertaining with a lot of questions raised about the nature of friendship let alone understanding the various aspects of love and child to adulthood concepts.
Great story.
caseyrn12 chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
Very cute.. N ingenious way for them to realize how they felt for each other... Loved the action n interactions..wtg
texasjim2005 chapter 17 . 8/28/2016
I really love your stories. People like to talk about equal partnerships but that never exists in real life. We all have our own personal strengths and weaknesses because we're individual human beings not identical robots mass produced on an assembly line. Equality is a legal fiction. We may all have the same number of heads on our shoulders but no two individuals have ever been nor ever will be equal in all things. We don't need to be, It's the job of the strong to take care of the weak, whoever that may be in the particular situation. It's important that we grant each other the freedom to be honest instead of expecting a constant stroking of our vanities with insincere flattery which is no good for anybody. There are no pain free human relationships so we need to grant each other the freedom to cause us pain sometimes. It helps us to avoid causing each other serious injuries by setting boundaries and warning us when we cross them. That is the foundation and point of all laws.
Xenelle chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
Finally! I just spent 2 hours reading this entire fanfic! you could have added a bit more, Please!
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Heh, this is pretty funny.
EverydayGeek chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
This entire story was adorable and addictive. The moment I started reading this I couldn't put it down. I loved the entire storyline, and little Gabrielle seemed beyond adorable (which is saying something because adult Gabrielle is naturally adorable) lol. This was a great read, a great idea, and the story was well-executed. Good job!
lemon-rind chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
Great premise, even better execution. Thanks for the story.
Ryoshu chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
This was a lot of fun to read. I had lots of good laughs. Thanks for sharing.
proserpexa chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
I finished this story at 3 a.m. last night, curling up and giggling and sighing at select parts in bed. The pacing, action, character insights, and everything are in-cred-i-ble. Holy shit. I only just started watching Xena a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to complete the series so that I can start on "Blue Eyes, White Horse, and a Chakram"!
Kcapp chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
Wow! Great story! Loved it all the way through! Seriously, one of the best I have read in a while!
julie chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Just loved your story!
skadoo chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Enjoyed the story.

SPOILERS
I did feel it was a bit long with all of the little girl antics, Xena frustration, etc. I got a little bored by the later chapters. I was a bit uncomfy with the idea of the spanking, deserved or not. You seem to use the phrase "blue eyes met green" or some variant quite a bit as do a lot of us X/G fic writers. (ha!)
ladybugsmomma chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Just found this story and I absolutely loved it! You did great! Thanks for sharing!
Fantango chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Great story Star, it'll be interesting to see how Gabs is restored to her former self and stature. The characters and dialogue are accurate with their personalities; it's also nice to see a bit of Xena's maternal side coming back through. Can't wait to read more and find out if our Warrior's attitude will begin to change in how she would normally treat Gabrielle... Will there be more responsibility of understanding between them if or when things return to normal?

Thanks for the read. :)
Gabrielle's Scrolls chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
This story was brilliant! I saw a lot of little Xena ones and was hoping to finds little Gabrielle one and sure enough I stumbled on to one! Great story I loved everything about it!