Reviews for Pride, Prejudice and Poetry
LilyGold23 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
Dionne May chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
OMG love it love it love it! Characters of Darcy and Elizabeth are outstanding! Please continue writing! :)
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Ugh, nothing to sour one's mood like 'ol Georgy. Write on!
QueenSilence chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Wickham… I wonder what follows.
Thanks, btw, for posting and for the preview. I like this story quite much.
Phillippa Gordon chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
It's great! I love it! It's really really really good. I just found your story and I'm so glad I didn't have to survive through the year and a half desertion. Please I beg of you not to do it again. I cannot wait for more Darcy - Elizabeth interaction, I officially hate Wikham and I'm excited about how the acrostic poems will turn out. Please update soon I love it sooo much. :):):)
Chjara 13 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Oh plz continue quickly, especially if you think it's a kind of boring (and I don't agree) ;)
Hazy-chan chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I like Jane and Lizzy and you really expanded on Jane's character which is awesome. I kind of find it inhuman for her to be as good as people make her to be in other story, she is human i am sure she has a reason to vent, especially to her sister and best friend. I think this chapter, especially in any story that i have read has been the most enjoyable to read when it comes to them two
Bearcha chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
It's good. Aliens exist. Update please?
Chjara 13 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Love it ! Aliens exist of course, but not in this story (pleeaaase not)
Your story is great, continue plz.
kmart92 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Please tell me you're updating soon, I've been dying for more! I've already re-read this story 3 times today in the hope another chapter might miraculously appear! Amazing writing, obviously I'm hooked! Update soon, I need more!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
Run for your lives, it's Collins. He's such a damp cloud. Darcy needs to figure things out. Too bad for Jane/Charlie. Charles is so darn weak. Nice writing.
nerdybirdy971 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
I can't wait for the next update! Poor Lizzy :( she has to deal with creepy Collins for two weeks! If I were her I would try to hook him up with Mary. Anyway, thanks so much for writing this story, because otherwise my free time would be REALLY boring.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Your story is confusing. At certain point you mentioned they can't wait to finish college, and at certain point you mentioned High School. What is it?
QueenSilence chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Mr Collins has arrived! Great. He is one of my favourite characters. Always makes me laugh! Thank you for this chapter.
G chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
It is great you finally started writing again. I love your story. :)