Reviews for The Vein of Gold
R. Schoen chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I liked the story.
Please continue it
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it! So good! Are you going to continue it? It would make for an interesting story
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very, VERY good. Well written and a great story to boot. Loved Ron's reaction.

Great job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
marvelous story...
they do make an impressive pair capable of changing the world :)
Muroshi chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I am so curious what happens from there. Arg.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was so good! I could see more of it. Pretty please?
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
nice
Bree.Aislin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Love this!
reeroy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love your SBHG work but this, this took my breath away - especially the last scene.

Can a pervert beg you for more? I must certianly applaud the storyline. Wasn't rushed, characterized perfeclty and a very thrilling read.

Cheers!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great work on this.
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Lovely!

Yeah, Ginny had always been a bitch towards any girl that talked to Harry. Hell, she was a bitch towards Fleur.
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow. I have to admit, I'm not a big Harry/Hermione fan, but since it's you I had to read! And I loved it. I love Harry, especially. I like how he's gently protective, and understanding, and knows what's best for her even before she does. It's such a clever, cute, sexy story. Fabulous.
Trisha Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Holy wow... *fans self* Harry's yummy. I never looked at a Harry/Hermione pairing seriously but oh my, your writing was spot on for them. Excellent work! I think I'm a converted Harmony shipper now :)

Ron made me giggle lol, I'm so glad you didn't paint him in a negative light as so many authors tend to do.

Will this be a continued story or just a one-shot?
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Thanks for the cool story, and mostly leaving the mechanics of the situation to our imagination. Subtly and very well written. I'm going to check out your other stories.

Don