Reviews for The Vein of Gold
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 20h
This was very sexy, very interesting and very Fun! Loved it, thank you for sharing!
R. Schoen chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I liked the story.
Please continue it
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it! So good! Are you going to continue it? It would make for an interesting story
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very, VERY good. Well written and a great story to boot. Loved Ron's reaction.

Great job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
marvelous story...
they do make an impressive pair capable of changing the world :)
Muroshi chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I am so curious what happens from there. Arg.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was so good! I could see more of it. Pretty please?
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
nice
Bree.Aislin chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Love this!
reeroy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love your SBHG work but this, this took my breath away - especially the last scene.

Can a pervert beg you for more? I must certianly applaud the storyline. Wasn't rushed, characterized perfeclty and a very thrilling read.

Cheers!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great work on this.
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Lovely!

Yeah, Ginny had always been a bitch towards any girl that talked to Harry. Hell, she was a bitch towards Fleur.
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow. I have to admit, I'm not a big Harry/Hermione fan, but since it's you I had to read! And I loved it. I love Harry, especially. I like how he's gently protective, and understanding, and knows what's best for her even before she does. It's such a clever, cute, sexy story. Fabulous.
Trisha Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Holy wow... *fans self* Harry's yummy. I never looked at a Harry/Hermione pairing seriously but oh my, your writing was spot on for them. Excellent work! I think I'm a converted Harmony shipper now :)

Ron made me giggle lol, I'm so glad you didn't paint him in a negative light as so many authors tend to do.

Will this be a continued story or just a one-shot?