Reviews for Between A Wrestler & A Hard Place
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I know this has two chapters but I've read it a few times and really do like it! I would love to see it continued because I'm sure it would be well liked!

So please continue! It's so well written too!
hon3y-bun chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was amaing good. No those words aen't good enough to say what I really think of this it was phenomenal! Update soon please!
Kris21xX chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
This was a great chapter.I love adam/edge stories thus why I have one up lol but I loved this was really good.I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kris21xX chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved this I can't wait to read the rest.I was wondering if you ever finished the story you were emailing me? But this chapter was amazing I can tell this story is going to be great
gigglesvb95 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is really great so far. Adam and Lucy just seem so cute. This story kind of reminds me of One Day so far. Overall awesome story one of the better fanfiction stories I've read. Please update regularly.
SadieandCompany chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Any fan of WWE and its associated characters needs to read this authors stories. They give a look in, around, and through what may or may not go on in their private lives and backstage. So much fun, she needs to get published!