Reviews for Footsie in the Library
Pokeshipper4life chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Aww, I loved this.
Feels like this was a deleted scene somewhere between those two episodes.
And the "Lovebirds" line? I know exactly what show that came from.

Anyway, this was a really cute one shot.
I love how you used Chemistry to convey Jimmy and Cindy's romance.
I always wondered how they ended up playing footsie in the library.
latinVortex chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Nice fanfic! I really enjoyed reading it :)
The last part was the best one.
Fearofchicken13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I REALLY liked this story. The whole experiment thing was perfect. This is really well written and it's perfectly their characters. they talk just like on the show and this is really nice. I love this story. And the ending is adorable.
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
You got me grinnin' like an idiot the whole fic. I loved it! They were in character and didn't get too cheesy. Just enough for me to favorite this.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Waiting for Betty... yeah, right. He wouldn't be performing that "experiment" if that's who he had been waiting for there... :)

Brilliant, gap-filling, sweetly awesome! I love this!
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I loved it! Awesome one-shot! :)

JimmyxCindy976J
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I saw an exact same fanfic in own archive did u write ot
usawrestler145 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
awesome. i like it, i have always wondered what happened at the libary
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was not as I expected.

I was scrolling through the archive when I came across your story. I wasn't to interested in it to be honest, but decided to give it a shot anyways. When I first watched the episode (I just re-watched it :3) I didn't think anything of Cindy's conversation with Libby at the beginning, but when I read this it seemed like such big part of their relationship. How clever of you to use chemistry to make Jimmy tap her foot, it was actually more in character than the show made this part seem. You did a great job fitting this scene into the whole "Jindy" romance. A perfect job actually! I am really glad I read this, I usually never EVER leave reviews but I felt I really needed to leave you one! Keep writing please! :)
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
it was so good write some juicy stories maybe do a story on Carl and his girls i think it was Jennifer and Elke( if i spell the name correctly)
Techno Writer chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
wonderful indeed my friend.
HarleyyJay28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aaaaaw
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love it, especially the line "We're not lovebirds", I can guess where you got that from. It's a classic.
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I wish I was Cindy...i never get a boy's attention...anyway,I LOVE THIS STORY!
Hfanfiction chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I believe that it was dorky and corny, but also incredibly cute, love the story :)