Reviews for Footsie in the Library
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOL! dorky, funny, and the librarian thing was hilarious!
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
oh my god i loved that!
JupiterSun11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Aweeeeeeeh. This is just too cute! And not over done or OOC. I love it. P.S The Chemistry idea was simply brilliant!
lynnsenpai chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i squealed like a fangirl it was so cute! ( - )
Amorekristall chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Haha i loved it!

Is what would happen to them, science involved

and all xD

it was great, keep up the good work ;)
Minstrel of the Mint chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
How adorable! This is such a great fic, and I love the way Jimmy explains his feelings for Cindy like that of a covalent bond. What other sort of love can there possibly be?
KokoNao chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
XD That was so dorky and adorable! I loved it when they were all like "WE'RE NOT LOVEBIRDS" XD
linklover77 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
WOAH. I'm in love with this story. Seriously! It's great, and I always thought a story should have been written about them playing footsies in the library! Hehehe I love that it was Jimmy's little test. ;) Very, very dorky/cute/awesome!

I want to write one about this now (my own interpretations and thoughts that is) but 1) yours is too stinkin'adorable and 2) I will probably never find the time or motivation. Haha great, great idea though! I loved every minute of it! :)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was very cute. Just corny enough!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
SO CUTE! :D That "we're not lovebirds" thing reminded me of D/S!
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Now, you see if my Chemistry teacher have taught Covalent Bonds using sweet romantic scenes such as these, I might have actually paid attention rather than sitting there through out the entire class typing my own short stories.
ibelieveinahappilyeverafter chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It could not get any more dorky than this, which is good.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Adorable. 3
history-writer86 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh that is so dorky enough. And so Jimmy and Cindy. Great job capturing both of their characters.
GG - Never More chapter 1 . 11/7/2011