Reviews for The Job
Mrs. Reid-Holmes chapter 1 . 6/14
Someone please yank off Spencer's shirt and put him in a ponytail. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
that was gorgeosly sweet, and reid shirtless... *.*
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"You took a picture didn't you?"

"Of course."

"And sent it to Garcia."

"She thinks it's adorable."

"I'm sure she does,"

That part cracked me up; I couldn't stop laughing!

Great story! Definitely saving
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ah Man...I get an AWESOME CM fic dedicated to me and it takes me...what 3? 3 months! to actually get around to reviewing it. *bangs head repeatedly into desk. over and over and over again.*

I am SUCH a HORRIBLE friend! That being said, Stoic, Ponytailed, Shirtless Reid full of kickin FBI manliness? Oh. My. Gosh. Can my heart possibly go pitter-patter any faster! You're full on Sith Lord level Epic. You know that? I mean, really...lol Imagining holidays with adopted Spencer love just brings on the everlasting giggles...XD Please. Feel free to continue to branch out into the wonderful world of profiling. Anytime. XD
SketchGal2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very heartwarming, cute and funny story! :)

I greatly enjoyed reading this.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww. He. Is. Family! And all he had to do was get shot in order to get them. LOL the cheerleader ponytail...

The only reason I watch that show is because of Morgan.

I think I've read all of your stuff except for the Buffy. And you will not make me a Buffy fan; you won't, I refuse, what I have is enough: No, don't make me!

But I do like everything else.

'FBI agents did stoic like nobody's business.' I like that:)
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Haha, this was really good, the way all the girls ganged-up on Reid. Admittedly, I don't watch the show, but this sounded good and since I'm not reading the Romys anymore...well...yeah.

Anyway, my "Hope" story is still in the works since I'm working on a special gift for my closest friend. I'll devote time to it when I get that finished. :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great fic
Noskilz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it! Hurt Reid, no shirt, the long hair, the Morgan family - what's not to love? Looking forward to more CM stories from you.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Don't know about this show either. Cute though. Now I wish I did. Great Zany Just great. now you've compelled me to see three shows that I know nothing about. Oh well. I swear there is not a story that you could write that I wouldn't like. How do you do it?
Coffee Kitten chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOL Poor Reid, this was too cute!