Reviews for The Job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
that was gorgeosly sweet, and reid shirtless... *.*
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"You took a picture didn't you?"

"Of course."

"And sent it to Garcia."

"She thinks it's adorable."

"I'm sure she does,"

That part cracked me up; I couldn't stop laughing!

Great story! Definitely saving
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Ah Man...I get an AWESOME CM fic dedicated to me and it takes me...what 3? 3 months! to actually get around to reviewing it. *bangs head repeatedly into desk. over and over and over again.*

I am SUCH a HORRIBLE friend! That being said, Stoic, Ponytailed, Shirtless Reid full of kickin FBI manliness? Oh. My. Gosh. Can my heart possibly go pitter-patter any faster! You're full on Sith Lord level Epic. You know that? I mean, Imagining holidays with adopted Spencer love just brings on the everlasting giggles...XD Please. Feel free to continue to branch out into the wonderful world of profiling. Anytime. XD
SketchGal2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very heartwarming, cute and funny story! :)

I greatly enjoyed reading this.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww. He. Is. Family! And all he had to do was get shot in order to get them. LOL the cheerleader ponytail...

The only reason I watch that show is because of Morgan.

I think I've read all of your stuff except for the Buffy. And you will not make me a Buffy fan; you won't, I refuse, what I have is enough: No, don't make me!

But I do like everything else.

'FBI agents did stoic like nobody's business.' I like that:)
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Haha, this was really good, the way all the girls ganged-up on Reid. Admittedly, I don't watch the show, but this sounded good and since I'm not reading the Romys anymore...well...yeah.

Anyway, my "Hope" story is still in the works since I'm working on a special gift for my closest friend. I'll devote time to it when I get that finished. :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great fic
Noskilz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it! Hurt Reid, no shirt, the long hair, the Morgan family - what's not to love? Looking forward to more CM stories from you.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Don't know about this show either. Cute though. Now I wish I did. Great Zany Just great. now you've compelled me to see three shows that I know nothing about. Oh well. I swear there is not a story that you could write that I wouldn't like. How do you do it?
Coffee Kitten chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOL Poor Reid, this was too cute!