Reviews for To Torment a Ranger
With-the-Wolves chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Ah! I reread this entire story again...Can you please update maybe?
QueenKoboi chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Please update soon! I'm loving this and trying not to fall off my chair laughing.

QueenKoboi
QueenKoboi chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I was rolling around on the floor laughing when I read this. Hilarious! It can only get better. *goes off the read the next chapters*

QueenKoboi
flammmmme chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Hhhaaaaa
paisley15 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
*snort* Oh Will... Why is so much fun to make you insane and/or eccentric? Awesome job!
paisley15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is so incredibly hilarious. Awesome job!
Maddelynn Sky chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Hey, I like your story
Maddelynn Sky chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
ok so is it like will has a diffrent reaction to things that put u to sleep or makes u drowse?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
how about Gilan trying to practice woe-ing in French on said hyper Will
ARTEMIS chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
i'm only letting you know that i read this;)
lederra chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Poor Halt dealing with a hyper Will.
maddie huik chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Halt had just taken a breath to ask what, exactly, had gotten into his apprentice, when said apprentice suddenly grinned and shot to the front door of the cabin faster than an arrow from Halt's bow. "THE CHICKENS ARE ATTACKING!" he shouted, wide-eyed. "RUN, HALT! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!" He grabbed for the nearest weapon – a stray leaf on the floor – which prompted a truly epic giggle fit.

YES IT DID! ROFL!
SonicGirl2002 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Poor Halt is probably going to have a heart attack soon, his old grumpy heart can't take this much randomness xD Great story! I love how random it is, even if ol' Halt doesn't! Please update soon!
newdawnfox chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
cool story cannot wait for next chap! is the overlord RA'S author or is it you! happy easter!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Wooooaaaaah... Fanfiction is dying... Heavy stuff, dudette, heavy stuff. Cool story bro! ... Sis! Keep up ze good work!