Reviews for The Worst Omissions
shygirl377 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Really sweet story! Great job!
julie250 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
It's great to see you back with a new story, look forward to reading more soon. Thanks Julie xx
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
hey this was a very thought provoking story. I lost a brother to suiside quite a few years ago and i too struggled bad with the guilt. It took many year and realization that it doesn't matter what someone does to try and save a person; it all comes down to if that person wants to be saved. Guilt though is so hard to deal with.

So glad Gibbs is there to help chase the demons away for the night. I know too Gibbs will probably have to do this more than once.
Lidil chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Gibbs is aware and there for Tony emotionally.

This means a lot.
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I enjoyed this. Gibbs is always there for Tony. I hope your muse takes you to more Tony and Gibbs fic soon.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Knight in shining armor... yeah I can picture that! Nice in depth look into how a past event can fester and reappear with all the same intensity if it's not dealt with early on.

Glad to see you back and hope things are going better.

Sue
finlaure chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I am sure glad that your new muse has helped you start writing again! I just LOVE stories where Gibbs comforts Tony!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Fantastic story. Guilt is sure a hell of a thing to have to deal with. Glad that Gibbs helped Tony there.