Reviews for Malkin Academy: The Fearful Secret
Quaternary chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
Okay, that was cool. I like how that all came together. Don't want to give anything away, but I will say this particular bit of story was very well handled.
Quaternary chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Wow, that's an intense way to go about it. I like it though, the breakdown caused by getting them first. Very clever.
Alexandrus W. Pendragon chapter 19 . 12/10/2011
Wonderful, simply wonderful! Sorry not to have reviewed before now, but I have been following the story with interest. Will is an excellent choice as a protagonist: his lack of overt traditional courage or grit adds to his charm. And the fortuitous confustication as a plot turn fits in well with the feel of a Harry Potter story, where so much happens owing to chance events (as they are called in Middle Earth). I'm also pleased to see the sprinkling of main canon elements in the story (the Weasley Wizard Wheezes products, apparition and the Fidelius charm). I'd almost be interested in a character cameo in some future story, but that's just me...

Waiting with bated breath for the conclusion,

-(Dr.) AWP
Little Old Anonymous Me chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I honestly cannot tell you how much I enjoy your stories. They're amazing and I love how you seemingly flow right into the American side of things without any tears, gaps, or disappointments, if I'm making any sense. :)