Reviews for No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Loved it.
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
oh my gosh. this had me laughing and crying. your stories are my absolute favorites - and this is why. you merge two worlds into one. the good, the bad; the Hawaii Five-0 fandom, and real life. you write with raw emotion and energy and i can actually feel the passion in your words. (cathartic writing? i can tell. but in the best way; it's powerful, and so, so real.)

so, i loved the story. the characters, the plot, all of it was spot on and fantastic. but i love the messages you weave in as well. don't ever stop writing. even it it's just fanfiction. ;) xx
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, beautiful story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
neptune60 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Overall loved this but didn't really understand Steve's actions. If he was able to rush this guy after been beaten to a pulp, why didn't he just do that in the beginning. Why egg the guy on to keep beating on him. The guy was so edgy all the time I think Steve could easily have rushed him without the beating and the outcome would have been the same.

I don't see Steve quite as self sacrificing and self deprecating as this but loved the reaction of his team, especially Chin. Look forward to more stories from you.
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I enjoyed your "shameless cathartic writing". :) Bravo!
Nilah chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
yay for cathartic wriying. Keep doing it because it gives us lots of good reading.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was totally awesome. Love the theme of guilt and doing good anyway, the analogy to war. Steve needed this.
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Fantastic one shot. It had everything. Hope you have some more stories up your sleeve. That would be most ace.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was just brilliant, simply brilliant. Thank you so very much for sharing your awesome talent! It's very much appreciated.
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great to see a new story of yours pop up! Lots of people haven't been really satisfied about where the show is going this season, hence the diminishing amount of fanfic from my favorite authors. For a moment I was afraid you were joining that club, but I'm happy you chose to do a cathartic writing exercise instead. You've basically given us pretty much everything that seems missing this season.

I loved how Danny seems to keep it his mission in life to alleviate some of the pressure Steve's constant guilt provides him. And Steve being too stubborn to accept it-as always. The biggest strength of this story, for me, was that instead of an epic battle where Steve gets to be ninja once again (not that I don't like those, I love those, haha) he actually wins using words. And I loved seeing Chin lose it for once.

So in short: great story once again. Team effort, just like it should be. And of course it had to be you who managed to make the whole deal with Kono, Fryer and Steve's obliviousness to it all seem logical in just a few sentences. The show should hire you as a writer; they would seriously benefit from it.

I have one question for you, a bit OT-ish. Since I'm noting the absence of Lori, am I correct to assume you like her as much as I do? (as in: not so much.)

Thanks for the great read!
MissFee chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hallo love,

You may call this "shameless cathartic writing", I call this brilliant. I know I've said it before, but I really do love your writing style. You're sharp, succinct and sometimes brutal, but its a great way to get your point across, all the while keeping your readers (well, me anyways) engaged from go to woah. Your interpretation of the characters is spot on and your stories never waffle on with unnecessary filler.

Well done on another cracking tale!

Love fee xo
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
LOL steve and the tazer ;)

great story! like that you remind us of the good things that are around,even if it seems the world is only black
McShep01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ohh you DO know how to whump our Steve! ;)

Great story and great end. I love it!
shirik chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
wow wow and again wow! amazing brilliant writing of a story i wish it would turn into screenplay! loved it very much!