Reviews for The Legend of Drunken Panda
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
That was good, I liked it. But you are not allowed to update it until you update RP. Or until you post on EE.

Am I the reason that you don't update anymore? I realize that I do take up a lot of your time...0;) So, if that is the case, I apologize to all of your readers/reviewers.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
this is truely a great beginning! Please please update soon!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Update already! I want to see what you meant with all of this.
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Hey, this is a really awesome story so far! _ It's great to see more of unused characters. o_o

Btw, so far you are in character perfectly. (Y)
Wintermute chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Well, that's something rarer than chicken teeth: a Genma character piece! As one of the few, non-vocal Genma fans, I'd like to commend you - and try and coax you to write a follow-up. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2002
would make a sweet story line if continued

keep it up
Devil chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Mad story... Continue it quick!
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
hmm... interesting start, zork. i'll be waiting to see where you go with this.
Geordie chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
A very interesting start ! I too think there is a lot more to be said in favour of Genma. A word of caution though : Dont spend too much time trying to "rationalize" all of Genmas stupid actions, covardice and greediness. Instead I think it would be better to focus on the fact that these events might be only "instances" out of a much Bigger Picture. Furthermore, when you put most of the other characters "under a microscope", Genma really isnt a special case in Bad Behaviour.
NemoBlank chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Interesting beginning. I've always thought that Genma should get a little more attention.
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I know I replied to this on FFML but I'm just taking this chance to say..hope ch 2 is out v. soon!
Mark Soul chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
As much as I like the Genma-bashin between the sceens of a bigger story, I too thing that theres more about him. That theres a reason why he did what he did. Maybe Im mistaken, but I have the feeling that this story will make a good explanation who Genma really is, and that he isnt that a bad parent.
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Excellent beginning here; Genma is often bashed almost over-much in fanfiction... it's a good change of pace to see a different side of him.
Zorknot chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Hey, nice fic. Genma's not all bad... even if he is a prick:-)

I do get sick of all those "Genma is an aweful father" fics though. Anyway you've got a good set up, now keep going.