Reviews for Redefining Views
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
I've decides I'm going to review every chapter from here; however, I am what one might call absent minded, so I may accidentally miss a few.

Yay for dramatic, rather unrealistic (although, could we expect any less from something Glee related?) fights and make-ups! xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 32 . 12/28/2011
Weep! Sorry, I just had to let some of my excitement out: I love this story! ('love' in italics). New York!klaine, engaged!klaine; it's jut all so fab!

Going to continue reading now, and I may leave some reviews along the way...allonsy! xx :)
Echoing Dreams chapter 60 . 12/28/2011
Incredible. You made it to 60 chapters, faithfully updating once a day. I'll miss this story a lot, because it was incredible and extremely well written.
Mimi77 chapter 60 . 12/28/2011
Oh god thank you so much for this story! :) I love it! :)
bookster1 chapter 60 . 12/28/2011
Aw, I have loved this story and I am sad that it is over :( Hope to see more of your fantastic work xx
dreamer 3097 chapter 60 . 12/28/2011
a very great story a different take on the kurt and blaine realtionship
The Devil In Me chapter 60 . 12/28/2011
what? just like that? it's over?
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 44 . 12/27/2011
stupid bitch woman! oh and by the way i love your fiction :D
everykissbeginswithklaine chapter 60 . 12/27/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! why is it over?

... Start another story soon? *Blaine puppy dog eyes*
EmmaxxCaroline chapter 60 . 12/27/2011
AWWWWWWWH3

My bbs get a happy ending and just asdfghjkl. I started reading this on chap 20 or something. Now it's on 60? Gah. Anywho, lovelovelove! Looking forward to reading your next story!

xx EmmaxxCaroline3
Canadian-23 chapter 60 . 12/27/2011
Hey wonderful!

Oh! I can't believe it the last chapter but it was the perfect ending to a magnificent story! I really love your work and how amazingly talented you are! I wish this chapter was not the last but it was a great ending! You fully deserve the 800 and more review! I truly can't wait to see the next story you will made! I love fallowing your work! You are wonderful! Love you :) :)
LBQIO chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
adore!

im so sad that this is the last chapter.
NoLongerDoesThisAccountLiveOn chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Thanks for the Thanksgiving chapter! I loved this story and am so glad you wrote it! This will forever remain in my favorites list!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Shannon chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
I's it bad that I have been crying ever sinse I saw 'The End' it literally hurts.
1,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »