Reviews for Redefining Views
liz987951 chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
What a great ending! I loved this story. Me thinks you should write a sequel! Maybe the family in 10 years or so with their kids as teenagers? It would be splendid! Can't wait to see what you write next, keep up the good work!
intensewhatever chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
This story was amazing! I'm so sad to see it go! :'(

It was seriously amazing and I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing this. :)
StarShinobi chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Its over? *cries* I really loved this story, loved it from start to finish. Bravo!
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Sequel? :3
Azaelia67 chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Noo why is it over ? '( I'm sad. But happy at the same time, because this was a beautiful ending, a perfect ending actually. Thank YOU sooo much ! It's amazing to be inspired like that. Thank you, really. You've made my day for almost 2 months.
TheMadSister chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Wow... The perfect ending to a perfect story! Thank you for this 60 (60!) chapters! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy having the chance to read more of this story almost every day... It brightens most of them!

If you ever want to write a back story for this one, like from the moment Kurt had his harm broken and Blain and him transfer to Dalton, I would be eager to read it! )

Thank you again, and Happy Holidays!
KlaineLover3 chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Aww... It's over :'( oh well. It was a great story! Thank you!
gleeker25 chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story! I am going to miss the updates. :) Great job! I cant wait to see what happens in your other stories. :)
marli-slashs fan chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
This was wonderful, i miss them already... So you're done, not even a sequel with a baby brother for Lily or something !
I am a logical vegetable chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
:) Thank you! This story always brightened up my day! I'm sad it's over!
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
Yaaaaay what an amazing story I loved everything you do a part two to this?

Five Gold Stars ***** _
YoselinLovesTwilight chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
OMG OMG i absolutly loved it ! girl there better be a sequal ! :)
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
ahhhh! Beautiful! I can't believe it's over! This was such a great story :D x
Tempepayze chapter 60 . 12/26/2011
so sad that it has to come to an end because it is absolutely amazing
Mimi77 chapter 59 . 12/26/2011
I just love this family :) Thank you!
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »