Reviews for Redefining Views
patricia.remacova chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
so they did not have sex? :)
tatiana chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
my please our not walk go Johnston a c last holiday promgas llish griy
tatiana chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
disney50052 gmail
my please not 2pm our 4pm time ride bus last Johnston first work shop HF fire Brittany work warwick a providence b win b more park memorial first all taxis car ride bus
Beautifulsilencer chapter 60 . 10/20/2013
Absolutely brilliant-extremely fluffy, but who doesn't like that? XD I've read the prequel as well, and that was also amazing-you should be very proud :)
Much live!
BeautifulSilencer
Jojo chapter 55 . 7/14/2013
OMG MY POM WAS NAMED SHEBA!
Sorry. Carry on with your day.
Jojo chapter 41 . 7/14/2013
It's seeming like a bit of a dysfunctional relationship here. Blaine gets very angry, very quickly, a lot of the time he lets Kurt walk all over him, and they BOTH have this irrational fear that with one mistake their respective partner will leave. It's interesting.
Kirstyhasnolife chapter 60 . 7/2/2013
I think this is my favourite Klaine story I've ever read.
LvSammy chapter 60 . 6/1/2013
OMG...this was amazing. Thanks for one of the best fics i have ever read. This was serisously awesome. Thanks so much. Off to read other of your fics. AMAZING!
TRIC4R chapter 60 . 5/22/2013
Love the story.. Great job !
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 60 . 5/22/2013
This was amazing! Love how you write Klaine and the other characters! :D
AnimexxLover1827 chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
Awesome chapter!:D
dgpolo chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
I'm assuming you are a Christian. Kurt does not have 'a lack of faith' that needs to be 'restored' in one or many sittings. He has faith that there is no God and that should be respected just like other faiths should be respected. And someone should have called Quinn out on her utter rudeness in Burts hospital room. And if Kurt's 'we' meant that Burt is an atheist too, then Carol had no moral or ethical right to let those girls do what they did.
Calmzone1 chapter 52 . 3/19/2013
"He had met a beautiful woman, Stacey, and they had been together for three years before they had finally announced that they were engaged to be married." I caught this as I was reading... you have Fiona in all the later chapters.

I love this story. You did an amazing job with it. Congratulations!
Bellanee chan chapter 45 . 3/4/2013
I love the way the meeting with Karofsky was handled here. Comes across as so much more believable than most I've read.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 59 . 1/17/2013
Accidentally pressed send. Twice... O.o Anyway, really really sweet! I love the dynamic between Kirt and Blaine! They are so cute together! So are Nick and Jeff! Loved it!
988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »