Reviews for Redefining Views
Jojo chapter 55 . 7/14/2013
OMG MY POM WAS NAMED SHEBA!
Sorry. Carry on with your day.
Jojo chapter 41 . 7/14/2013
It's seeming like a bit of a dysfunctional relationship here. Blaine gets very angry, very quickly, a lot of the time he lets Kurt walk all over him, and they BOTH have this irrational fear that with one mistake their respective partner will leave. It's interesting.
SeddieKress chapter 60 . 7/2/2013
I think this is my favourite Klaine story I've ever read.
LvSammy chapter 60 . 6/1/2013
OMG...this was amazing. Thanks for one of the best fics i have ever read. This was serisously awesome. Thanks so much. Off to read other of your fics. AMAZING!
TRIC4R chapter 60 . 5/22/2013
Love the story.. Great job !
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 60 . 5/22/2013
This was amazing! Love how you write Klaine and the other characters! :D
AnimexxLover1827 chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
Awesome chapter!:D
dgpolo chapter 37 . 4/20/2013
I'm assuming you are a Christian. Kurt does not have 'a lack of faith' that needs to be 'restored' in one or many sittings. He has faith that there is no God and that should be respected just like other faiths should be respected. And someone should have called Quinn out on her utter rudeness in Burts hospital room. And if Kurt's 'we' meant that Burt is an atheist too, then Carol had no moral or ethical right to let those girls do what they did.
Calmzone1 chapter 52 . 3/19/2013
"He had met a beautiful woman, Stacey, and they had been together for three years before they had finally announced that they were engaged to be married." I caught this as I was reading... you have Fiona in all the later chapters.

I love this story. You did an amazing job with it. Congratulations!
Bellanee chan chapter 45 . 3/4/2013
I love the way the meeting with Karofsky was handled here. Comes across as so much more believable than most I've read.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 59 . 1/17/2013
Accidentally pressed send. Twice... O.o Anyway, really really sweet! I love the dynamic between Kirt and Blaine! They are so cute together! So are Nick and Jeff! Loved it!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 60 . 1/17/2013
Loved this story! Really good. Only thing is that you gave Finn two different fianc├ęs.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This looks like its going to be good!
TwilightEclps chapter 60 . 12/18/2012
Great!
I loved it!
AdhiamboEmily chapter 60 . 11/26/2012
Allow me to tell you how amazing this story is...I hope am not too late though.. its so perfect.. Lots of cyber love, hugz & kisses
984 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »